Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best MMA gloves??

You really need to try lots on and see what works for you. Find out locally where stocks them or ask at your club if people dont mind you trying them. I had Rogues and could'nt get on with no thumb loop, others at my club love them. Again, you need to decide whether you want a 4oz or something bigger, i use a 7oz Windy for training, no-one wants to get hit with 4's!

rougue are shit

New FBT ones are awesome

Yea that right i just got sponsered by them

Best Gloves are the Yellow Cage Warriors.... Throwdown (im lucky enough to have fought on the show so got a pair or two) lol

but Caged Steel are really good gloves fought in them my last 4 fights!!
    ARCHER MMA.. "Strength of the Heart, Honour of the Soul"

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

I see little point in buying fight gloves. Any decent show will provide your fight gloves when you fight.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    I see little point in buying fight gloves. Any decent show will provide your fight gloves when you fight.
    I am taking your advice and purchasing Sandee sparring gloves on payday tried some on last week at training
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Sandee sparing are excellent. I still use Twins, but when I have worn them out on Widges nose, I will be swapping to Sandee

Cool, after spending alot of time looking around I think i'm going for the Hayabusa gloves. My instructor has some so I will try his out and see if they suit me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"At the end of the day we're all human beings and fighting is in our DNA." - Dana White

I have fairtex sparring gloves, the velcro is utterly shit and I have to hold them on with duck tape now.

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hirst View Post
    I have fairtex sparring gloves, the velcro is utterly shit and I have to hold them on with duck tape now.
    Yup my mates are the same! Heard Fairtex are great gloves though but not got any myself.

I'm thinking about getting the new hayabusa mma sparring gloves anybody else got em?

Also i heard Throwdown make the UFC gloves and there pretty cheap i've used these and they seem good.....but been then been told not dunno where i got that from must of been dodgey info!
    Last edited by Sammo27; 20-10-2009 at 12:02 PM.
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma

Also i heard Throwdown make the UFC gloves and there pretty cheap i've used these and they seem good.[/QUOTE]

I thought Ouano always made UFC/WEC gloves?