Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The final Alex Ried thread

Default The final Alex Ried thread

Alex your a bigger media attention whore than the dirty slapper you go out with (Why would anyone admit to to going out with that dog)..........That plastic face bint that you call your has bieen through half/SORRY most of europe.........youve lost alot of respect it the MMA world........(ME STUBBSY AND White Tyson think your a puff).........you claim to hate the media but dress as ya ugly mum to draw them im......Alex stop wearing MMA T-Shirts or i'l kill one of JORDANDS horses.......you fucking tranny cunt...........you got out at the right time because Stubbsy and White Tyson are taking over british MMA...........Alex GIVE IT UP .......EVERYONE fucking hates YOU ......TRANNY CUNT

TAKE A NAP

"The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

CUM SNOT

Spent all your Job Allowance on lager last night ????????

Quote Originally Posted by CROMSCOTT View Post
    Alex your a bigger media attention whore than the dirty slapper you go out with (Why would anyone admit to to going out with that dog)..........That plastic face bint that you call your has bieen through half/SORRY most of europe.........youve lost alot of respect it the MMA world........(ME STUBBSY AND White Tyson think your a puff).........you claim to hate the media but dress as ya ugly mum to draw them im......Alex stop wearing MMA T-Shirts or i'l kill one of JORDANDS horses.......you fucking tranny cunt...........you got out at the right time because Stubbsy and White Tyson are taking over british MMA...........Alex GIVE IT UP .......EVERYONE fucking hates YOU ......TRANNY CUNT
    1. Does this not belong in the TROLL HOLE?

2. Dont believe everything you have read in "The Sun" , the only thing I believe in the sun is the date and the price tag!

3. So Alex Reid is going out with Jordan? Good for him , deal with it and move on!
    You probably "knock one off" while seeing Jordan on the TV anyway

4. Alex likes media attention? Why not! He should make the most of it while its there as the media wont be following around forever. Let him make the most of it. I would!
    Looking for K-1 Kickboxers ALL Levels 26th Feb

is this supposed to be funny?

btw cromscott, your sig is a lie!

CROMSCOTT is Jordan!

and you obviously hate attention!

Quote Originally Posted by CROMSCOTT View Post
    Errrr??? Don't you have a life of your own to worry about?? You have too much time on your hands. You’re probably a loser with no girlfriend and hardly any friends.

You come across very uneducated and immature

GET A LIFE
    Pete Mercer
    www.petemercer.com

DYNAMITE FIGHT SERIES

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Errrr??? Don't you have a life of your own to worry about?? You have too much time on your hands. You’re probably a loser with no girlfriend and hardly any friends.

You come across very uneducated and immature

GET A LIFE
    he sounds like a typical northern monkey pete.