Thread: P4tv!

Hybrid View

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Default P4tv!

Just thought we should big up http://www.p4tv.com.

I am a little biased, as Ian B and I have commented on a few shows in their catalogue. However, this site is awesome. For 15/year, you get access to kickboxing, Muay Thai, boxing and MMA events, including OMMAC, Fight Ikon, Cage Conflict, etc.

Fucking awesome really and well worth the money!

(PS I've not been asked to do this, just thought everyone should know about them!)

Ive heard a few people moaning about paying 15 a year. I don't know how anyone can complain at 15 when you get to see so many good show's within a week from when there held, it's a bargain if you ask me. Be cool if some of the other top MMA event's in the UK got involved.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by $candalous View Post
    Ive heard a few people moaning about paying 15 a year.
    I don't know why you would moan about paying just over 1 a month to a website, you wouldn't even notice it if you laid it out over how much you paid a day for the website.

Tight bastards.

15 a year is decent, site is class some great shows and fights on there

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

15 is worth is... just for the Sass/Sinclair fight!

This site is really supporting UK MMA (and other combat sports). I understand that people are unlikley to be able to see OMMAC every time or Fight Ikon, or whatever. This site provides a very cheap method of seeing these domestic shows.

15 is an absolute bargain!

been using p4tv for ages, the site is class for everything from mma to muay thai shows around the uk.. c'mon lads 15 quid for the whole year?! cheap as chips!!

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

great site, really easy to use and has some excellent scraps on there.

As Aaron said the fee is worth it just to see Sass V Sinclair which IMO is one of the best fights to be held in the UK.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum