Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: upcoming Boxing events?

Default upcoming Boxing events?

any upcoming Boxing events?

Dates, experience level etc

Boxing is highly regulated so you just cant walk into a show and fight, unless its a white collar or unlicensed show an on them you dont know who you are fighting. To box you'll need to either be a memeber of an amature club that is a member of ABAE (amature boxing association of england) or be a pro boxer and have been passed to box by the BBBC (British boxing board of control)

Aberaman has a boxing gym, any good ?

Aberaman as in the valleys? Why not go down to see A&A Boxing or Kyber Colts both in mountain ash area

Get down to fight academy wales in llantrisant good fighters and great training.

well because whats the difference between the gyms? Do the mountain ash gyms promise more fights ?

both gyms in mountain ash have a very good rep for producing fighters, when i used to train there it cost me 3 for the week and fights where always being arranged both gyms are always in the aberdare leader at least when i used to live in the valleys!

fight academy wales try it once and you wont go anywhere else.

i live in aberdare, so im looking for sumwhere close