Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil Wain Should Be Ashamed

i was there and that is how i saw it.
    I don't see how as the thread states ''Neil should be a ashame''
    He wasn't Judging the show, he never made the rules.

He trained for the event, turned up, competed, and behaved like you'd expect him to do.
    what more could he have done?

Is there need for you to be disrespectful towards him?

you're obviousley not a fighter So stick to drinking Lager hiding behind your table of freinds and booing!!!
    prick.

stubbsyz_stezzers_dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Gez View Post
    i was there and that is how i saw it.
    I don't see how as the thread states ''Neil should be a ashame''
    He wasn't Judging the show, he never made the rules.

He trained for the event, turned up, competed, and behaved like you'd expect him to do.
    what more could he have done?

Is there need for you to be disrespectful towards him?

you're obviousley not a fighter So stick to drinking Lager hiding behind your table of freinds and booing!!!
    prick.
    how do u know i dont fight u fuckin bell end

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

edited.....
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 01-11-2009 at 10:46 AM.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by stubbsyz_stezzers_dealer View Post
    how do u know i dont fight u fuckin bell end
    If this is the same gez i know i wouldn't be talkin to him like that pal n i hav fought pal n i defo wouldn't be talkin shite about neil wain iv'e known him all me life well done neil good luck in h/w 8 man tournement as 4 u mate keep it stum ya bum

Neil won the tournament fair and square, I was there.
    The first was the closest but the opponent didn't do enough and Neil forced the pace and landed the telling shots.

As for the UFC comment of one horrible fight, I was invloved in that. Neil got offered Cain Valesquez and Shane Carwin, and there's no shame in getting beat of someone who is fighting for the heavyweight title I'm sure you'll agree.
    Neil got offered an opponrtunity and took it, granted Shane Carwin was a big step up but he never ducked it and went for it.
    Neil will be back in the cage in the new year and I'm sure he'll prove himself very well indeed.

Paul
    Last edited by Paul Murphy; 31-10-2009 at 08:46 PM.

stubbsyz_stezzers_dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Murphy View Post
    The first was the closest but the opponent didn't do enough and Neil forced the pace and landed the telling shots.

As for the UFC comment of one horrible fight, I was invloved in that. Neil got offered Cain Valesquez and Shane Carwin, and there's no shame in getting beat of someone who is fighting for the heavyweight title I'm sure you'll agree.
    Neil got offered an opponrtunity and took it, granted Shane Carwin was a big step up but he never ducked it and went for it.
    Neil will be back in the cage in the new year and I'm sure he'll prove himself very well indeed.

Paul

forced the pace u say

u mean he leaned on him against the ropes as his offence

when u look at both lads faces at the end, u know who won

stubbsyz_stezzers_dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Blueajet View Post
    If this is the same gez i know i wouldn't be talkin to him like that pal n i hav fought pal n i defo wouldn't be talkin shite about neil wain iv'e known him all me life well done neil good luck in h/w 8 man tournement as 4 u mate keep it stum ya bum
    fuck gez and fuck u, u cheesy knob end.

go join gez and neil wain in ur homo 3some u twat

site needs more admins. this site used to be about Pro MMA and I didnt post as i'm not pro but these trolls are ruining the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Murphy View Post

Paul
    Was there a large african lad with a big Afro called Mizengo Sikombe fighting in that same tournament?
    Looking for K-1 Kickboxers ALL Levels 26th Feb