Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Warefare 2

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Default Modern Warefare 2

Right about 10 days till release, hope we can all get a cage warriors tourny on pretty soon but thats not what this is about, ive heard a rumour that there are some night vision goggles of something to go with the game on certian maps that you wear while watchin tv, thought it was bullshit when I heard....anyone have any info?
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

I pre-ordered this today.....it cost me a bit more than I wanted though...about 300!

My ps3 has stopped reading discs correctly. Today I took it apart, dissasembled the blu-ray drive and gave it a clean. Put it all back together and hey presto, still not loading fully. So I bought a new 250Gb slim to go along with COD6.

Why did I do this...I have no idea...I haven't even really used my PS3 in about 6 months...but COD 6 is nearly here...so I'm back on he bandwagon.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Banned

Ralphy, you can get the nightvision goggle pack, but you dont wear them while watching your TV lol.

I think there bringing like 3 editions out, normal,????, and the one for like 100 that comes with a pair of nightvision gogglesss and other crap.

I think ill stick wit the cheapesttt

As Pal says there are different versions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PLEASE NOTE: It is not 'COD 6').

Depending on what you want to pay you can get the standard version, a slightly more expensive version in a tin with an HD update of COD 1, an even more expernsive version with a statue of 'Soap McTavish,' or a super expensive version with a real pair of night vision goggles.

There are other packages as well, with things like a branded controller, but those are the main ones.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Been playin it since fri, it's shit hot !!!!
    Yeah, well I've been playing Command and Conquer 3 which I got dead cheap at a boot sale about 6 months ago and then forgot I had. It's average.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Banned

Default lololl

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Been playin it since fri, it's shit hot !!!!
    Omg?

I must get my 360 flashed!

Can you get online with it?

LOL. Emmett I can't wait to hand you your arse like I did on cod 4 ;-) and Josh as well if he gets it. He's been playing some proper gay shit recently.

Of course you can get online with it Paul you strange child.

Banned

I mean can you get online with your copy version early.. Surely microsoft would click on and ban you.

You mean ban ME as well as the other 50,000 or so people who will be playing it at the same time ? It's risky I suppose playing such an early release but I been playing online with backups for about 8 year ( since xbox ) and never once been banned.

I have also always paid for stuff off xbox arcade ( game add ons etc ) so I think thats probably why they havent banned most people. If you don't spend fuck all they'll probably ban you in a heartbeat lol.

Couldn't give a shit if I did anyway I have another xbox that my nephews use I'll just get that one flashed and start again or just buy it for the ps3 ! Who cares about gamer points or old saves anyway ?