Thread: Reid.......youve Took It Too Far

Hybrid View

Default Reid.......youve Took It Too Far

If youve got something to say then lend some money off kate and come to Warrington ......I dont deal in tabloids like u........im willing to make a mess of ya in my front garden but its MMA rules (Not K-9 Sorry K-1 Iwas thinking about ya bird).........I reckon id take that plastic belt from you........No holds barred .....A back garden brawl..........PM me if intrested......Youve got nothing in the tank i think i'd do ya on points

Alex reid

Quote Originally Posted by CROMSCOTT View Post
    If youve got something to say then lend some money off kate and come to Warrington ......I dont deal in tabloids like u........im willing to make a mess of ya in my front garden but its MMA rules (Not K-9 Sorry K-1 Iwas thinking about ya bird).........I reckon id take that plastic belt from you........No holds barred .....A back garden brawl..........PM me if intrested......Youve got nothing in the tank i think i'd do ya on points

Ok big boy , but can we do it somewhere else cus one thing I hate in life is scousers and the only thing worse is people in warrington who won't admit to being a scouse scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Alex reid View Post
    Ok big boy , but can we do it somewhere else cus one thing I hate in life is scousers and the only thing worse is people in warrington who won't admit to being a scouse scumbag
    hehe NOT FFS .......Are you really trying to out troll the troll?.......behave dickhead .watch and learn BOY.

hahaha people calling out reidy do you really want to hit a woman sorry i meant dude

He doesnt wanna replly the SHIT HOUSE because he knows id make a mess of him.........cunts lost his last 6 fights ......il put him into retirement.

Alex reid

Quote Originally Posted by CROMSCOTT View Post
    He doesnt wanna replly the SHIT HOUSE because he knows id make a mess of him.........cunts lost his last 6 fights ......il put him into retirement.

LOL you moron I am not the real Alex Reid you wanna stop taking the drugs but seen as you are in a mood for a fight lets fight the way i do and it aint cage fighting

FFS/TREAD When u thought i thought u was alex reid ffs.....get off the bandwagon

I think you secretly fancy Alex, you seem to be obsessed with him. However, it will be hilarious when the police trace you down for trolling, literally, because you obviously wouldnt kill one of jordans horses.

cromscott do you know how to make your IP untrackable?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"