Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best BJJ Teacher In The North West?

Default Best BJJ Teacher In The North West?

Hi Guys

Can anyone please tell me who is the best BJJ Instrutor In The North West? All reccomendations are welcomed.

Jason Tan is probably one of the best, if not the best:
    http://www.mmaliverpool.com/

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

Mario Sukata
    Wolfslair MMA

By bjj i assume you mean in a gi, Wolfslair have mario sukata top black belt, and we have Andy Aspinall exellent brown belt. As far as the best i wouldn't like to say bacause everyone has there own opinion's but you cant go wrong with either off these two instucters.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM

Steve Campbell of Manchester BJJ has to be one of the best for gi check out: http://www.manchesterjiujitsu.com/
    "It is better to spend 1 day as a tiger than a thousand as a sheep"

Matt "12 GAUGE" Thorpe
    www.12gaugemma.com
    Part of the mighty Northern Cartel

andy aspinall also does a BJJ class at SKK Judo in newton-le-willows (earlestown) on a sunday morning, good bunch of guys there

lucio lagarto rodrigues at gracie bara preston and gracie bara manchester also lucio sergio dos santos teaches at the manchester too,both have competed and have done exceptionally well on the world level!!

Quote Originally Posted by phil flynn View Post
    lucio lagarto rodrigues at gracie bara preston and gracie bara manchester also lucio sergio dos santos teaches at the manchester too,both have competed and have done exceptionally well on the world level!!
    Agreed...

Both cool guys as well, well apart from when they laughed at my ears on Friday night

Johnny_Doogles

Jonathon Doogles.

Got 2 b Mario Sukata surely he's fuckin slick m8!!!!