Thread: Anyone good with tracking I.Ps etc?

Default Anyone good with tracking I.Ps etc?

Need to find out who someone is on a fake facebook acount, anyone know what to do with this shizzle?
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Seconded, someone has hacked my old FB account and I want to find out who they are!
    Meh...........

nah i only know how to track people that send you emails

plus there really isnt anyway to do that you would need to get access to facebook servers see who logged on where on a specific account .... thats if they log that information!
    wax on wax off

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

I have seen something about a FACEBOOK FREEZER on the interweb, I downloaded the file but it won't load properly.

Its really fucking annoying because whoever has hacked the account is changing my status and sending out messages to people asking for money. All my nearest and dearest know that I have opened a new account and too ignore it but there are people on there that I cant get hold of that will be thinking "cheeky cunt".....
    Meh...........

downloading shit like FACEBOOK FREEZER is how people get hold of details of profiles with keyloggers and spyware ect....
    wax on wax off

That happens on Facebook all the time. I have a techno geek, computer guru friend, who worked for Harris Corp. with a degree in engineering and he can’t even solve that situation.

If it could be done, I would hunt down the TUF episode spoiler person who will probably post the next “weekly low down” in a matter of hours. Grrrrrr………..
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

I told people mine had been hacked after I sent those dodgy mails to my mate's girl too, know how you feel.

Yeah perfect ruse if your PM to her to ask if she wants to engage in bum love gets you in hot water.
    "It wasn't me love me account has been hacked"