Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Amasinger vs. Maciej Gorski at KSW 12, Dec 11

Default Dean Amasinger vs. Maciej Gorski at KSW 12, Dec 11

Should be a good fight

kaizer is Dean still fighting at Bushido Challenge?
    Last edited by Venom; 05-11-2009 at 05:46 PM.

should be great, but dean must cut to 75 kg i think
    http://slugfest.pl

And if Dean wins he gets a contract with Sengoku in Japan.

Good to see dean now actively fighting since tuf! , this card looks good too..nice to see zikic back fighting aswell.

Good show, awesome move for Dean! Well done all involved

so is Dean fighting on the 11th and 13th ?
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

Ah awesome match up c'mon Dean
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Dean fighting in 2 days of each other, thats crazy, that enimoto looks smart. he should be fit as hell for that fight.

what do you mean he is getting signed to sengoku if he wins this? surley ksw would want one of their guys to get in so maybe give one of their top guys a easy fight, not give some guy from uk a chance. wasnt jeff lawson fighting this bloke?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Insider View Post
    Dean fighting in 2 days of each other, thats crazy, that enimoto looks smart. he should be fit as hell for that fight.

what do you mean he is getting signed to sengoku if he wins this? surley ksw would want one of their guys to get in so maybe give one of their top guys a easy fight, not give some guy from uk a chance. wasnt jeff lawson fighting this bloke?
    No mate.

I have released him from my card as he has a once in a lifetime opportunity to win this fight in Poland and get in the Sengoku. It would be very selfish of me if i didnt allow him to achieve his dream.

This fight in Poland is an elimination fight. The winner gets signed by Sengoku.
    So if Dean wins he gets in the big show.

I wish him all the best.

Seems odd Sengoku will have an eliminator bout in KSW. They gonna do it with other shows. Saying that CR did that with pride didn't they?

But big opportunity for Dean.

Very sporting of you though Travis, I think i would of held the fighter to his signed contract, unless it was one of the big 3-4 shows.