Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pearson: "Riley doesn't concern me. I'll fight anyone." (Mirror Blog)

Default Pearson: "Riley doesn't concern me. I'll fight anyone." (Mirror Blog)

Interview with the TUF 9 Lightweight Winner Ross "The Real Deal" Pearson from the Mirror Blog.

Big up to Matt Freeman for sorting it out!

Pearson: "Riley doesn't concern me. I'll fight anyone."

Since winning The Ultimate Fighter series 9 lightweight title, Ross Pearson has spent his time preparing, mentally and physically for his next fight, and for his first appearance under contract with the UFC.

"Since TUF I have become more serious about my career. I have become a lot more focused on what I am doing and a lot more professional about it."

For the last fifteen weeks the former bricklayer has been preparing for his opponent Aaron Riley and the chance to take victory at UFC 105 in front of a UK friendly crowd.

"I am really looking forward to appearing at the MEN in Manchester. It's a great venue and the atmosphere at UFC 70 was brilliant. God knows what it'll be like on the 14th with all the UK guys fighting. It will be so memorable for UK MMA."
    http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/wrestling-...concern-m.html

Awesome. Hope its a good fight. Riley is tough as teak. The boy has got one hell of a jaw on him.

I cant wait for Ross to show the Americans what hes made of...this has the potential to be fight of the night. Riley is an experienced veteran but Ross is fitter,stronger,the better striker and a better all round game. War Ross!!!!!

ross is looking fit, sharp, explosive and verrrry focused. reeally looking forward to this. definately gonna be fight of the night.
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

I cant help feel that Ross wants this more, he's trained 15 weeks for this, he's fitter, stronger and Aaron aint gonna slow Ross down like.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

Quote Originally Posted by spartan4621 View Post
    I cant help feel that Ross wants this more, he's trained 15 weeks for this, he's fitter, stronger and Aaron aint gonna slow Ross down like.
    aint gonna slow him down like what?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Ross, will do the what he has to do to win, anyone that knows him or trained with him, will know that he is one of the most determined fighters you will meet!
    good luck mate!!!

I can see Ross winning it, but don't count out Riley.

If they ever fought which they probaly will, I think Etim would beat ross

This will be a hell of a fight.
    "You can't fight in a cage with a knife" Lennie Scutter.

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    aint gonna slow him down like what?
    in the northeast..we are a bit like scousers...alot of us say like at the end of sentences lol