Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koscheck

Default Koscheck

What a win, great takedowns!

Not taught by Wizards

he did look good, I was shocked tbh, thought he would get smashed.
    bigleeroy1 - "I only have to look at a bench press to grow a bra size"

he totally nullified johnson, beat him standing up and on the ground, solid win.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Quote Originally Posted by darthcrab View Post
    he did look good, I was shocked tbh, thought he would get smashed.
    Same here. I know he has a lot of talent, but he's always struck me as a brittle fighter, both menatlly and physically. I didn't think he could have schooled a monster like Johnson the way he did.

Fuck Hardy vs GSP. I want Hardy vs Koscheck and the winner gets a shot at the title.

Shame about the contraversy though. He did batter Johnson everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    Shame about the contraversy though. He did batter Johnson everywhere.
    tbh it was an illegal blow either way, shouldnt effect the respect kos should be getting from this win.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

for whatever reason i dont like johnson so i was glad he got choked the way he did.

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    tbh it was an illegal blow either way, shouldnt effect the respect kos should be getting from this win.
    I'm not sure it was anything. The knee didn't connect and the only eye the poke went anywhere near was the oposite one to the one he was pretending was injured. I think he just felt a knee wizz past his head and thought it better to get out of there. He ligitimately poked Johnson in the eye though.

I'm still glad he won like, he's probably no.2/3 ww. It's a shame him and Fitch train together, cos that'd be a number 1 contender fight fo sho.

I don't like AJ and am glad Kos beat him.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

He comes across as a bit of a dick at times but he's been putting on some awesome performances, seems like a serious badass can't be arsed controlling the distance trying to outbox ppl etc. just comes to bang.
    "Who the f**k is shogun?" - Dana white 2006