Thread: MMA in the North East

Default MMA in the North East

Hi guys,

I have read a few things about various clubs in the North East. But from what I can tell there is no info on anywhere about any clubs that have a training facility which trains MMA and has a cage. Is there anywhere in the North East that has facilities like this or even trains specific MMA? I have seen a lot of clubs (such as the Knuckle draggers) who have great credentials and trainers, but it seems to be a Thai gym more than MMA.

Any info would be great.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by toddy86 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have read a few things about various clubs in the North East. But from what I can tell there is no info on anywhere about any clubs that have a training facility which trains MMA and has a cage. Is there anywhere in the North East that has facilities like this or even trains specific MMA? I have seen a lot of clubs (such as the Knuckle draggers) who have great credentials and trainers, but it seems to be a Thai gym more than MMA.

Any info would be great.

Ian
    You really need to put this in the Pro MMA section. The Northern Cartel is/was a fight team that has historically only at links with West Yorkshire and Greater Manchester
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Unhappy JILLIAN MICHAELS The Biggest Winner DVD Box Set

JILLIAN MICHAELS: The Biggest Winner DVD Box Set
    • Price:$9.99Purchasing JILLIAN MICHAELS: The Biggest Winner DVD Box Set requires only $9.99, which is 40%-60% of the price on eBay even plus the postage, in addition, we will present three most popular DVD movies. It will be a not bad choice for you to enjoy them by yourself, present them to your friends, sell them out or dropship(dropshipping) them to your clients.

hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

Try The Gunners Den for your specific MMA training...

Please visit our website http://thegunnersden.co.uk/ for detailed information all of our contact details are there if you are interested in coming along?

MMA Newcastle
    The Gunners Den is a purpose built MMA & fitness studio in Westerhope, Newcastle upon Tyne. Run by professional British Combat Association instructor Paul Colesby & Mixed Martial Arts Coach. The Den caters for all levels of training from ultimate fighting to boot camps for Men & Women of all levels from beginner to experienced.

All classes are instructed by Paul “The Gunner” Colesby who has trained all over the world with MMA legends such as Matt Hughes, Jeremy Horn, Jens Pulver, Tim Silvia, Pat Miletich plus many more.

Where in North East Abdul/Jamie T has MFA in Middlesbrough fully fitted gym, Cage, weights lovely set up highly recommend it there
    (Irish Accent) I like a good posh wank, you know!