Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gel hand wraps

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_ View Post
    My everlast pair came in the post today and I haven't had chance to use them but just tried them on and they seem to offer quite a bit of protection and the wrist velcro can be done up pretty tight but I can't give a proper judgement until I have had a good session.
    I have them, I use them for boxing and that, under 14oz gloves work nicely, doubt I could get 4oz gloves over them tho so I have normal wraps for them and mma sparring gloves
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Got some adidas ones that are good but like some of the other guys I prefer normal hand wraps.

just got some everlast ones the other day and used them at boxing last night as far as wrist support goes there pretty good but they are hard to get 4oz gloves over but when there on they feel great.

as far as the getting smelly fast i totaly agree one good sesh and there stinking and i dont wanna try washing them so they have had a spray with some odereaters trainer spray which seems to have helped.
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

Yeah I borrowed my mates to try and they hummed!

Not great if you ask me just a fancy version of something better

i use my mma gloves inside my boxing gloves, best thing i ever did, feels like you hand is in a cast! try it!

^^^^ u must have tiny hands with huge boxing gloves as my grapleling gloves wld never fit in my boxing gloves lol
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0