Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Fighers ?

We hav r very own gay fighter in the wolfie he goes by the name of aaron wilkinson he's 4ever moisturising his ugly ugly face

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

ha ha ha ha you and wilko need to stop this flirtin bowman!! you have a pm by the way lad
    Wolfslair MMA

There was a documentary on Nat.Geo that featured a top Muay Thai boxer who was foo-foo gay. Armed with pink gloves, he would give his opponent a kiss after he brutally beat him half to death. He said it was to show love and respect, but I think it came off more as humiliation. Bad a*s fighters in that country.
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    There was a documentary on Nat.Geo that featured a top Muay Thai boxer who was foo-foo gay. Armed with pink gloves, he would give his opponent a kiss after he brutally beat him half to death. He said it was to show love and respect, but I think it came off more as humiliation. Bad a*s fighters in that country.
    Yeh good old aaron wilko kisses u after he taps ya thank god he never taps me his breath is usually kickin harder than jackie chan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I think all you gay trolls, like Basilisk and all this AKA bollocks (or ASKA??) what is this cult, (or cunt, haha) should all fuck off, go on an island, all shag each other gay style and get aids. and then you can all die and we can have sensible conversations on here without being bombarded by gay trolls every second of the day!
    Repressed desires there Luke you little fucknugget.
    How about you just go to an Island alone.
    And die.

Or better yet if it annoys you so much why don't you fuck off and leave Cage Warriors you fucking MMA Fantasist?

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette5ft View Post
    was it Toom Fairtex? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parinya_Charoenphol

There's a film called 'Beautiful Boxer' about a thai boxer called Parinya Charoenphol who was born male but felt female, came from a poor family and took up boxing to earn money, entered the ring from age 16 dressed as a chick and wearing makeup, battered loads of opponents and became dead famous in thailand, had the op in 1999.

Thais are kind of mad; theres a pretty macho culture in muay thai and yet at the same time they dont bat an eyelid when lads turn round and say they feel female and want to dress in womens clothes. Its very different in the UK, i know Hywel had murders with his mam when he kept laddering her tights. Funny old world.

Quote Originally Posted by John@FightersOnly View Post
    was it Toom Fairtex? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parinya_Charoenphol

There's a film called 'Beautiful Boxer' about a thai boxer called Parinya Charoenphol who was born male but felt female, came from a poor family and took up boxing to earn money, entered the ring from age 16 dressed as a chick and wearing makeup, battered loads of opponents and became dead famous in thailand, had the op in 1999.

Thais are kind of mad; theres a pretty macho culture in muay thai and yet at the same time they dont bat an eyelid when lads turn round and say they feel female and want to dress in womens clothes. Its very different in the UK, i know Hywel had murders with his mam when he kept laddering her tights. Funny old world.
    hilarious

get to work, web monkey

Quote Originally Posted by John@FightersOnly View Post
    Damn, he/she's hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    hilarious

get to work, web monkey
    hahaha i proper cackled when i read that; are you up watching the fights?

this thread is gay.