Thread: Carlsons revolution dvd series

Quote Originally Posted by Leiurus View Post
    I would like to sample it sometime.

What do you guys think of Saulo then?
    everyone knows saulo= legend

Quote Originally Posted by Leiurus View Post
    I would like to sample it sometime.

What do you guys think of Saulo then?
    I think Saulo could be 'Tough,Dominating and Relentless' whenever he felt like it.

Don't for one insane solitary minute think that Saulo is only about the flow.
    He'd SMASH anyone if they gave him the hump.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Hayes View Post
    I think Saulo could be 'Tough,Dominating and Relentless' whenever he felt like it.

Agreed! Saulo in particular is known as one of the more tough and gind you down fighters from the Humaita camp! To Saulo, I would add very methodical as well :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Hayes View Post

ha... got me. And of course, nothing wrong with 'Tough,Dominating and Relentless'. Im on the recieving end of it quite regularly these days.
    Tap Forged

would need chapters on osu'ing and megaphone technique
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Being a brown belt under mestre Flexa I second the Rodrigo Medeiros set for showing a comprehensive overview of typical Carlson moves.

However, I do have to add that there are some details that Flexa does slightly diffirent, even when talking about simple stuff, like standing up in the guard.
    But this has more to do with body types I think.

I would describe the Carlson style by one word: SMASH
    carlsongracie.nl

Quote Originally Posted by Jogs D View Post
    The Carlson Gracie style is about smashing your opponent in such a way that when you're done with him he won't walk right, won't talk right and will never ever EVER forget you.....

I think that sums it up nicely...
    You sir just made signature