Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Workout Music

Default Workout Music

ok, Ive been hitting the pavement in recent weeks, doing around a 6 mile circuit. Up at 7am for about 45 mins, and then once again in the evening so now about 12 miles a day.

Now am soooo bored of the tunes on my ipod, theres only so many times you can listen to S-Club7 lol

so, whats on your ipod, what do you run or workout too? giz a list am so bored of the random selection my ipod makes.

Jay-Z, Eminem, 2pac, 50 cent, Lil Wayne..to random RnB and crappy pop, even been running to some dance tunes, not my cuppa tea! but share with me what you work to....Will Young's and Xfactor wankers not accepted lol

eye of the tiger - fantastic running song, plus you can pretend you're rocky while doing it.
    i think the best think is to find a song with a strong beat that's in time with you're strides.
    i just spotify through random drum and bass songs til i find one that i think wwill fit then test it out.

yeh eye of the tiger ftw, then you can run up loads of steps and do 1 arm push-ups.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

ha! gotta love the rocky soundtrack! just gotta get his speech down while shouting "adrieeeene!" at 7am! will be enough to freak out some commuters am sure!

thought about some DnB, had a bit o Dizzee rascal...but had enough his chavvy drone to be honest!

pearl jam, zztop, led zepplin ...... etc old skool metal and rock mostly up tempo stuff tht gets me pumped up
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

Knuckledust, Pantera, Vision of Disorder, Floorpunch....all totoally top for keepin you pumped...especially a bit of the 'Dust!
    "Yeah and if I had the navy and Marines behind me, I'd be a motherfucker too!"

listen to fighter's entrance music, that always gets me pumped up.. also the never back down soundtrack (cheesy i know) TI is also quite good... 50 cent, the ufc theme songs is a good one,
    three wins three losses need to get my arse back on winning ways

i do sumtimes like to listen to classical music and opera helps me keep my breathing calm
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

never thought about classical or opera, Catherine jenkins it is then! lol...fit as well, so that might help.

I also, downloaded some entrance music too, its good to get a mix I suppose too.

Think i will create a playlist, see what people think or add to it!

Will report back with my findings

Disturbed.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0