Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fast way to build up cardio?

Default fast way to build up cardio?

Hey guys n girls any ideas on some ways to help build up my cardio as fast as poss?

cant realy afford things like weighted vests etc so will have to be oldskool
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

i do loads of bear crawls around my garden when im not in the gym lol hill sprints are good aswell , theres loads to do if you think about it

if you can aford it buy a resistance kite strap it to ya and run your arse off around a foolball field aswell lol

Quote Originally Posted by doncmma View Post
    i do loads of bear crawls around my garden when im not in the gym lol hill sprints are good aswell , theres loads to do if you think about it

if you can aford it buy a resistance kite strap it to ya and run your arse off around a foolball field aswell lol
    there thoose parachute things aint they? do they work then? i mean are they worth the cash

there are no short cuts or quick fixes. run, squat, press ups, sit ups, skip loads of things you can do on a limited budget

yeh was just wondering if there was a cheap way to speed it up

It's called grit and determination. I heard it's pretty cheap, have a nice day now.

running, hill sprints, skipping, padwork. all you need. only money spent is on a skipping rope, decent running shoes. only time spent is your own and someone decent on the pads willing to hold for you!

Quote Originally Posted by NoGiCorbarian View Post
    there thoose parachute things aint they? do they work then? i mean are they worth the cash
    yeah they work well makes it harder to run and builds up your explosive speed and you can get one for around a tenner