Thread: Airsoft?

Default Airsoft?

Anyone here play airsoft or collect?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Have a Gas MAC11 & Glock GBB, a friend of mine is mad on it
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

I don't play but bought an all black g3 off a pal for a laugh in the garden, get some strange looks from the neighbours on the other side like haha.

I don't play either. I think I'd be tempted but the nearest place to me is hours away.

When I was younger I used to collect a load of them, mainly springers, but I just collected them for looks more than performance. I have a couple of GBBs which are my favourites. The Mrs. wants to buy me something for Christmas and I fancy a new one, but thanks to the new VCR law I can only get one in 'two-tone' (over half the gun painted in bright red, green, blue or pink) and that just utterly detroyes the aesthetic of the thing, and therefore the point.

It's pissing me off. If there was a place near me I'd go the 3 times it takes to get a license and buy it properly, but there isn't anywhere near.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Airsoft?????

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet J View Post
    I don't play either. I think I'd be tempted but the nearest place to me is hours away.

When I was younger I used to collect a load of them, mainly springers, but I just collected them for looks more than performance. I have a couple of GBBs which are my favourites. The Mrs. wants to buy me something for Christmas and I fancy a new one, but thanks to the new VCR law I can only get one in 'two-tone' (over half the gun painted in bright red, green, blue or pink) and that just utterly detroyes the aesthetic of the thing, and therefore the point.

It's pissing me off. If there was a place near me I'd go the 3 times it takes to get a license and buy it properly, but there isn't anywhere near.
    or u cld get it in two tone then re paint it like i have done for my mate he got a two tone L96 sniper rifle and i did a custom paint pattern on it kinda urban camo but less dpm style
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Airsoft?????

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
    Sorry I'm not a real OG like you Basilisk. I just can't bring myself to run da streets wit my homeboys, strapped with my Glock, ready to shout "what you say 'bout my mamma?" at anybody who diproves of my ways.

I just want to collect replica guns that also have some functionality, and it just annoys me that I can't. I don't even know anyone who is licensed to do so in order to get them to do it for me.

Just get a proper gun you fucknut.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Just get a proper gun you fucknut.
    I checked in town today and they don't have any. If only Woolworths hadn't closed down...

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet J View Post
    I checked in town today and they don't have any. If only Woolworths hadn't closed down...
    I would have thought the long gone "Frontierland" would have been a better prospect than Woolworths
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with