Thread: Judo Gi

Default Judo Gi

Yes sorry, another gi thread.

I want to purchase a Judo gi but they are all in centimeters, which has me a tad baffled. I take an A3 BJJ gi, so what size Judo gi would I need and do they have the same issue with shrinking?

Cheers

I would say an A3 is a 180 cm.

Some Judogis shrink and some don't, depends on the manufacturer. Fighting Films make a great gi, my 180 didn't shrink too much.

http://www.fightingfilms.com/acatalo...iandBelts.html

The black label is nice gi.

The Master is a VERY nice gi.
    Last edited by TRIBULUS; 12-12-2009 at 08:28 AM.

Nice one TRIBULUS. Cheers!

Judo Gi's go off height ( approx ) I am 5.8 and wear a size 5 or 180cm if you need any more information just in box me with your height, chest size, leg length etc and I will measure a gi in my shop and get back to with the size you will need to buy - hope this helps

Cheers C.K.A., I've already gotten a 180 cm and it's an excellent fit.

how much did you pay - if you dont me asking LOL

In box me your address and i will send you a sew on sandee patch so it dosent look plain

I paid 45 quid for it. It's a run of the mill gi, nothing special but I wasn't looking for a super gi. I'll wait until I'm half decent before I buy one of those.

I could have gotten the same gi slightly cheaper online, but I found somewhere where I could actually try it on before I bought it.

Don't need a patch for it mate. It's Judo, plain is good. Cheers anyway.