Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAG TEAM MMA fight (U.S)

Default TAG TEAM MMA fight (U.S)

ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Please tell me this was some kind of exhibition and not a possibility for future matches!!!!!

Incredible effort, going in for the flying knee to the head when you can only SLAP to the head. Stopped watching at that point.

Just watched it all the way theough, it ends with all 4 of them in at the same time cos the score was 1-1, fucking crap!! Might be good for a laugh to do in the gym but hopefully it NEVER rears it;s head on these shores (or any of the big shows for that matter!!),

that is fucked up , almost as bad as x-arm

"x-arm"? what's that?

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    Just watched it all the way theough, it ends with all 4 of them in at the same time cos the score was 1-1, fucking crap!! Might be good for a laugh to do in the gym but hopefully it NEVER rears it;s head on these shores (or any of the big shows for that matter!!),
    at one point you had 1 guy on top of another in side control , then someone got op top of him so then the other guy got on top of him and finished with a RNC !!

It's totally fucked up like! Out of curiosity it's worth seeing, but that's all!! Never again!!

Quote Originally Posted by i am evil homer View Post
    SHIT THE BED!!! That just had me proper pissing myself!!!