Thread: Whats the most exciting BJJ match you have seen?

Default Whats the most exciting BJJ match you have seen?

I'm talking non stop action

There were tons at the ADCCs this year I was absolutely glued to, as was everyone else. Eg: When Kron Vs Marcello happened the entire arena shifted over to the far mat to watch. Cobrohina Vs Mendes, Hall Vs Viera etc.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

I thought Roger vs Mario Sperry was a great match, and the passing of the torch.

Renzo vs Marcelo Garcia was great too, another torch passing!

Quote Originally Posted by Inchbyinch View Post
    There were tons at the ADCCs this year I was absolutely glued to, as was everyone else. Eg: When Kron Vs Marcello happened the entire arena shifted over to the far mat to watch. Cobrohina Vs Mendes, Hall Vs Viera etc.
    Yeah, Kron & Marcello was what instantly came to mind when I saw this thread. Very technical back and forth battle. I think Kron is going to be a monster in a couple of years.