View Poll Results: Is fruit in hot food the work of the devil???

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Kill the pineapple pizza maker

16 35.56%
  • Sometimes yes/sometimes no (explain your choice)

8 17.78%
  • I love it and also suck Satans cock

7 15.56%
  • Boobies covered in fruit FTW!!

14 31.11%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fruit on/in hot food???

I love apple sauce on pork. So in that respect i disagree, but also as somebody said, pineapple on gammon. The whole sweet/salty balance can be done well.

But pineapple on pizza, and sultanas in chicken sandwiches/curries. Its revolting, and laws should be made banning this shit.

But who can argue with fruit covered boobies. (Except Ben Hutch, but he's always liked a bit of controversy )
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

fruit should stay as it is... no heating... no making in to sauce... no putting in pies or shit like that. fruit and meat... wtf is that about?

Awww come on...i refuse to believe you don't like apple pies, or rhubarb crumble...what about sticky toffee pudding? Thats made with dates? All of which must be covered in custard obviously.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

nah... none of the above for me pal. i'm not a pudding kinda guy anyway so that doesn't bother me. fruit and meat is the worst combo though. seriously why would you heat fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan7 View Post
    nah... none of the above for me pal. i'm not a pudding kinda guy anyway so that doesn't bother me. fruit and meat is the worst combo though. seriously why would you heat fruit?
    Apple pie is magical and wonderful

I seriously think it can be done well, but most fruit and meat combos are sickening. Pork and apple sauce is the only one I'll eat, as gammon knocks me bad. It probably needs the pineapple to take the edge off the saltiness of it.

Porrage with rasberrys makes me jizz.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

as a rule I hate fruit in savoury food. Pineapple on pizza and sultanas in curry is the work of the devil. But apricots and prunes in a Tagine work well.

The pineapple on pizza needs to stop, but as for sultanas/apricots in curry's, heated fruit pies, pineapple on gammon, apple sauce with pork, it works well.

However, the dude who got chicken and apple sandwiches should have sued for victimisation. Seriously, that shit can scar a young mind!!

Im not a fan of fruit in curries, but sometimes it goes well with other savoury stuff imo. I like apple sauce with pork or redcurrant jelly with lamb. Pineapple on a pizza doesn't bother me too much either.

To really dark some of your fruit/savoury haters out, a friend of mine was recently telling me about putting jam on a bacon sandwich. Haven't had the guts to try that one yet. Ive also been told peanut butter, honey and banana sandwiches are meant to be awesome. Again, not tried them yet tho lol.

Peaches and Custard FTW !

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/