View Poll Results: Is fruit in hot food the work of the devil???

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Kill the pineapple pizza maker

16 35.56%
  • Sometimes yes/sometimes no (explain your choice)

8 17.78%
  • I love it and also suck Satans cock

7 15.56%
  • Boobies covered in fruit FTW!!

14 31.11%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fruit on/in hot food???

Un-decided, a picture of Boobies covered in fruit may help !
    For all of your Cage Hire requirements P:M me, I also have a fully loaded lighting rig, warm-up mats available too.
    www.grrr.tv or www.angrrrmanagement.com

Fruit should never appear in savoury food. My girlfriend likes hawaiian pizza so that's scientific evidence that its only for girls.

I can't even agree with pineapple on gammon steak - it should be a fried egg!

The only fruit that should be had with savoury food is grapes... when they've been turned into wine!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pineapple is Gods gift to us mere mortals

He made it so that it could go with absolutely anything.

Meats, puddings, drinks. Even on its own it is holy.

Pineapple is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    IThe whole sweet/sour/salty balance is important in food, sweet and sour flavours generally come from fruits.
    Yup. Pineapple in sweet and sour is the first one that comes to mind. Also coconut and limes in thai food. Pork stuffed with apricots. Etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Galrus View Post
    Fruit should never appear in savoury food. My girlfriend likes hawaiian pizza so that's scientific evidence that its only for girls.

I can't even agree with pineapple on gammon steak - it should be a fried egg!

The only fruit that should be had with savoury food is grapes... when they've been turned into wine!
    This man knows his shit.

I love pineapple as a gift from god so should be eaten the way god intended. Picked from a tree, peeled, chopped up and eaten. Hmmmmmm sweet juicy pineapple ftw.

However to then take gods sweet creation and place it in the hell like fire of a pizza oven is obviously the work of the devil and you shall burn in hell till damnation.

Pork with apple sauce, turkey with cranberry, those berry things they serve with meatballs in the canteen at Ikea, peshwari naan bread. Off the top of my head four examples of awesome fruit in savoury food.

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hirst View Post
    Pork with apple sauce, turkey with cranberry, those berry things they serve with meatballs in the canteen at Ikea, peshwari naan bread. Off the top of my head four examples of awesome fruit in savoury food.
    Im with you bro,

i also like pineapple on pizzas, i like apple sauce on pork and mango chuntney lol.

Who says sweet things shouldnt go on hot things etc. Its all about indiviuial taste
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Good call on Cranberry Sauce on Turkey.
    Also berry sauces on rich meats like venison or game work well.

How do you rule out Pineapple from a pizza because it's fruit, but still allow Tomato? Makes no sense.

What about Grilled tomatos or peas with a Steak?
    Both fruits.

Garlic & Lemon Roast Chicken
    Very nice

I personally can't figure out why people don't like particular foods. With the exception of brains and testicles I think I'd eat just about anything considered fit for human consumption.

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"