0 0%
  • Both would beat him

1 100.00%
  • look out, Deontay would batter them both

0 0%

Thread: Deontay Wilder 30-0, 30 KO's [vs Chisora/Fury???]

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Deontay Wilder 30-0, 30 KO's [vs Chisora/Fury???]

never stepped in the ring without finishing his opponent, and god bless him, that is well impressive.

or is it? is it just the most padded record of all times? he even beat down Audley last year, that's low.

still, every cunt in that division can bang.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...uman_id=468841

anyway, if Chisora or Fury slip up on Saturday, could the other beat him? BET BET BET
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I like boobies ....

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I agree with Bateman on this.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Wilder has proved absolutely fck all with the cans he's beaten, so as far as im concerned he is still just a prospect and nothing more. You cant argue with the numbers but he needs to step in with someone relevant! Im not for rushing fighters through, especially when there is only 1 or 2 belts to fight for at HW as a loss can set you back a good couple of years. But 30 fckin fights; he surely must be ready to step in with one of the top guys now, especially as the division is currently pisspoor.

I think Fury beats del boy again on points and dont really want to see the fight because of that. Wilder has apparently turned Tyson down 3 times so that fight is not likley

Personally Id like to see him vs fury, battle of the hyped up heavies for a shot at Wlad. Both of these guys potentially can give Klit a tougher fighht than most of the stiffs he's faced in recent years. Wilder can KO anyone it seems but does he have the skills to get inside that jab and land? As much as I hate Tyson he can cause the champ real problems with the fact that he is bigger and longer, will make klit fight (rather than jab, hold, lean, rinse and repeat) and is petty mobile

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

good post

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Wilder has apparently turned Tyson down 3 times so that fight is not likley
    wow, I'm surprised for two reasons. if DW is so sure he's destined for greatness, why is he ducking Fury? If Fury is up for fighting him, knowing that he is a concussive puncher, why is Tyson so confident?

it must be clear to those in the know that Tyson is the better fighter by a long way. that make sense?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I wonder if Wilder is concerned about the difference in size, Tysons gonna have a massive reach/height advantage though he is a proper fighter so he takes chances and leaves himself open unlike Wlad. I think Wilder probably wants an easier route to the title and I think there are lots of ways he can do that rather than fighting a giant who loves a fckin scrap, the nastier the better. I would love to see this fight, and with the stiffs that have been thrown to Klit in the last few years these guys should at least give him a tough fight, fury more thna Wilder imo.

Im not a Fury fan at all but he is starting to impress me alot more. He is sloppy and has lapses of concentration but he is durable, mobile and can hit. He's a much better boxer than he looks. Cunninghham was a terrible match up for him, and Haye even worse, that fight wouldn't ave lasted very long. However there are very few heavies that are as quick or mobile as those 2 and the bigger guys are more suited to furys style. I want to see him get that shot. Wlad will have fight a completely different way with Fury, no leaning and holding, and will be the smaller guy! He has a better jab and is technicallty excellent but Tyson will make him fight, which he doesn't like doing. either way I want to see either of thee guys in with him by the end of the year