Thread: David Haye..

Hybrid View

Default David Haye..

..Can he be as good as they make him out to be?...

Does he stand a chance against the Klitschko's?

Based on Vitali's performance against Johnson I would say yes...

Yes. For a heavyweight he can move, ok not like the grace that Ali had but he is good to watch. I hate watching heavyweights, watchin Klitchsco last week bored the shit out of me. Haye is what the division needs, but then again it takes two to make a match. That Vitali is just one awkward big twat though an Hayes chin is yet to be tested at this weight and he's been KO'd by lesser opponents.

The Vitali I watched bore us all to tears last weekend against Kevin Johnson could get beaten by Haye, not would be beaten by him, but certainly could.

Haye could never have beaten the Vitali of 2003 who was well ahead against Lennox Lewis before the fight got stopped on a cut.

If Haye vs Vitali were to happen tonight, I'd still make Vitali the slight favourite because of his granite chin, but he is a lot more beatable than he used to be.

Even though Wladimir is technically a better boxer than Vitali, I'd have to make Haye the favourite if they were to fight. Wlad just isn't as tough as his brother and I think Hayes power would be too much for him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    The Vitali I watched bore us all to tears last weekend against Kevin Johnson could get beaten by Haye, not would be beaten by him, but certainly could.

Haye could never have beaten the Vitali of 2003 who was well ahead against Lennox Lewis before the fight got stopped on a cut.

If Haye vs Vitali were to happen tonight, I'd still make Vitali the slight favourite because of his granite chin, but he is a lot more beatable than he used to be.

Even though Wladimir is technically a better boxer than Vitali, I'd have to make Haye the favourite if they were to fight. Wlad just isn't as tough as his brother and I think Hayes power would be too much for him in the end.
    Im not sure his chin would even be a factor, if haye dances around and avoids being hit while getting the occasional shot in, he'll just win on points like he did against valuev. If you can land a punch you cant win a boxing match, so he might have either of them beaten that way
    There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AoAJJ View Post
    ..Can he be as good as they make him out to be?...

Does he stand a chance against the Klitschko's?

Based on Vitali's performance against Johnson I would say yes...
    You are not answering your critics on the other thread, I would suggest you do lest you look a fool
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Haye is a star, he will be the one!

The only reason I want to see the Haye vs Wlad matchup first because I think at this moment in their careers Wlad is better than Vitali meerly because of age, 5 years ago no chance but I see Haye beating Vitali all day because he's lightening fast for a heavyweight.

So. Whence shall the Haye return, should he step forth again into the arena of gods, between those ropes where the cash rolls in.
    Should he once again be re-united in combat with a robotic Ukrainian stone-face, or simply live out his days as a public figure?