Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs Pacquaio in jeopardy.

Default Mayweather vs Pacquaio in jeopardy.

Pacman refusing to take a blood test apparently...

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2009/12/...e-blood-manny/

Oh come on I was waiting for something like this to happen. ffs why cant they just do it simple and fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great!

Im away at a festival with no way to watch the fight on the scheduled date, push it back a couple of weeks and ill be a happy geezer. A selfish geezer sure, but a happy one no less
    There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

its just mayweather being a dick trying to mind game pac.
    and a counter mind game by pac refusing.

its not like its an official test by a commision....its team mayweather who's asking for it. making excuses before they fight???

It's just like these weenies in the States who kvetched about being "wiretapped" after 9/11:

If Manny has nothing to hide, he has nothing to worry about.

Read somewhere that Manny has problems taking blood and it takes him like 4-5 days to recover from it, Roach doesnt want his fighter going into a fight that weak so Manny won't do it that close to the fight (Floyd requesting 30 days before)!! Think Manny said he'd happily take one after the fight!! Roach also commented on how this is just Floyd pushin' his weight around and Mayweather does not control the wrestling world lol!! All of Mannys team are calling this Floyds way of getting out of the fight!!

Where i read it..
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8427743.stm

This is basically Floyd thinkin' he can do what he wants, which maybe he can, he is even demanding who does the drug test, probably cause thier under his pay roll
    LEICESTER SHOOT SOLDIER!!

exactly!!

floyd is a massive douche

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

I dont want to accuse anyone of anything illegal but lets look at the facts:

Manny started boxing at 106lbs he now boxes at 147lbs! That is a increase of nearly 3 stone! He is extremely lean as well, next to no body fat.

Now he cant give blood randomly as it takes him 4-5 days to recover, something sounds very very suspicious to me. IMO and it is just my opinion that there are extras in his diet he doesnt want being found.

I hope I'm wrong but I've got a funny feeling I'm not.
    Meh...........

Quote Originally Posted by mickclark View Post
    I dont want to accuse anyone of anything illegal but lets look at the facts:

Manny started boxing at 106lbs he now boxes at 147lbs! That is a increase of nearly 3 stone! He is extremely lean as well, next to no body fat.

Now he cant give blood randomly as it takes him 4-5 days to recover, something sounds very very suspicious to me. IMO and it is just my opinion that there are extras in his diet he doesnt want being found.

I hope I'm wrong but I've got a funny feeling I'm not.
    100% agree with this.