Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amir Khan sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin+ View Post
    No no please elaborate!

Tell us please, again, of the example you were making earlier. I think we need it again.
    Amir has come a long way. I like watching him fight and I like the way that he has shown progression in his time. He has come a long way. I'm no striker but even I can see the progress he's made. I think that he has a few good years ahead of him. What annoys me about boxing is the attitude everyone has where they think that only the champion is any good and that everyone else is shit.

There you go dude.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Hate him, hasn't fought anyone yet and his chin is made of china.

Oh and he runs old ladies over in his 4x4

I know Amir through working with him and he is seriously talented and a really nice bloke too. I wish him every success

hes got quick hands no doubt. but i thought as soon as he came up against someone who had power he would get knocked out and he did. dont really like him either.

amir khan is a good boxer, fast and a good hitter, but not very strong. Speed isn't everything in the game you need to make a good connection with power, which he doesnt do very often. The fact that when he comes up against good boxers he gets beat shows that there are better boxers in his class, and i dont think he will ever be on the same level as Ricky hatton, brejdis prescott, manny pacqiao or Floyd Mayweather jr. But all the same he is a good, talented boxer.

I think its a shame people have this attitude towards some fighters, Ricky hatton being another, the whole country was behind him in his fight against mayweather, as soon as he lost they hated him and he was a "rubbish" boxer. He only lost a fight and people changed their minds overnight about him. There should be some respect towards sporting professionals, win or lose, because unless you are yourself at the professional level, you cannot judge.

Nobody hated Hatton after losing to Mayweather we all still love him lol
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

well when i said everyone i meant a lot of people lol. it was the impression i got after everyone jumped on the band wagon slagging him off for being a "shit boxer" I still love him and some people do. But it is split, some people do, some don. Just like this thread, split down the middle on opinions.

Everyone in the north and especially up near me in Manchester he is still considered a God just because of the pure nature of the man. He is a guy they can embrace as their own because he is how some people say 'cool'.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.