Thread: amateur mma tournament at zt fight skool 17th Feb 2010

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Default amateue mma tournament at zt fight skool 14th Feb 2010

Amateur mma Tournaments at ZT Fight Skool on Sunday the 14th of February 2010 for detailed rules for our events, please see here:http://ztfightskool.com/zt_am_rules.htmFor info on getting to ZT Fight Skool, see here:http://ztfightskool.com/find_us.htmFor more info email ryan@ztfightskool.com __________________
    Last edited by R.T.G.W; 30-12-2009 at 12:37 AM.
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

100% going to be there, sign me up elliott greenhill middleweight, train at team titan
    three wins three losses need to get my arse back on winning ways

Hi Ryan

Thanks for last event. Am hoping to bring down more of my students to compete. Can you just confirm dates as 17th Feb is Wednesday according to my diary!!

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Sorry guys its the 14th of Feb

ghij288

Arrow fashion boutique this year

You are busy all the years, in the celebration of the festival, why not reward yourself? There are comfortable and elegant discount MBT shoes designed by the famous creator. The Christian Louboutin Boots and ugg classic tall are the most excellent. Although these are not enough. Let's expect the fashion trend of the handbags! The magic glamour of the Christian Louboutin Sandalsand designer handbags maks you more happy! Please come here quickly to choose as you like! We have beautiful Christian Louboutin Slingback, fashionable ugg classic short and ugg boots. We always expect your coming and satisfaction. At last our christian louboutin shoes and discount handbags say "Happy Festival!" to you! We promise we supply you the satisfied price,enough size and style. At the moment of the double happy, please do it soon.

the links dont seem to work mate
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Yeah I just see will get it sort after new year? If you need any info you could also email me at Ryan@ZTfightskool.com