Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wanna say one thing

Well you are a baker.

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    Very poor what? Why do these faggots think i'm trying to do something undercover everytime I post. Is it their gay paranoia that i'm trying to troll everyone all the time?

Fuck off MikeyL you proper gay bent wank fag. I can bench more than you.
    lol this confrims it. top work mate
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I don't need anything else. By posting here I can check your IP and who you share it with.

Thanks Sophie.
    How do you do that then?

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    How do you do that then?
    He is a mod with me in here, however if you mask your IP....... lol
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

No I'm a Mod too but I can't figure out how you see which accounts share IP's

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    who the FUCK wants some?
    When are we having our K-1 fight? Im contemplating coming out of retirement.
    Looking for K-1 Kickboxers ALL Levels 26th Feb

I don't need anything else. By posting here I can check your IP and who you share it with.

Thanks Sophie.
    lol fucking hell sherlock not my fucking IP address. I could mask my IP with a proxy if I gave a shit, but I don't as IP addresses are hardly personal information. You can see someone's IP whenever they send you an email. The most you'll get is wat ISP a person is using and what country they are in. To get details you would need to get them from the ISP and only a court order will get an ISP to release personal details of a client. Something the thick fat bald ciunt sledge who thinks drugs have killed more people tan nazis doesn't have. And even if the silly fat twat did have my details I wouldn't care cos I'm not scared of te dense bald prick.

I don't care about where in the world you are or even who you are in real life as you are clearly a sad little boy with no hair on his balls who needs the protection of the internet.

What I find amusing is the other user ID's you use.

I don't care about where in the world you are or even who you are in real life as you are clearly a sad little boy with no hair on his balls who needs the protection of the internet.

What I find amusing is the other user ID's you use.
    you can post all my socks if you want.

What you going on about protection for? I don't need the internet to protect me from a no mark tosser like you.