Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amir Khan sucks..

Default Amir Khan sucks..

..Real talk, what you think about him.. He hasn't fought anyone yet and don't anyone mention Barrera because he was as old as Jesus and nutt fucked to the head lol.

I wanna see him fight Mitchell at Lightweight or see Mitchell step up were he'll be just as fast but stronger.

The lads winning titles for britain, could put us on the scene in America. I like the lad, love the way he's kept his amature style abit and taylored it for the pros. Teaming up with Freddie Roach has done the kid wonders and will continue to do so. He wont make as many mistakes and be as open.
    I rate Mitchell I really do, but FASTER than Kahn, sorry cant agree there, but yes definatly stronger. They wont fight though.

I get behind every uk fighter on the world scene, cant see why anyone wouldnt???

I didn't say he was faster I said just as fast. Khan can't go to America yet because the only guys to fight in his division are the unbeaten light-welterweight champ whos name has just slipped my mind who he should be fighting next and then other than that theres, Mayweather = LOSS, Pacqiuao = LOSS, Cotto = LOSS, Nelson = LOSS, Marquez he may beat but its not a garuntee and then Hatton which I dont think will happen.

There's talk of Khan going up against unbeaten Timothy Bradley who beat Junior Witter.

Khan doesn't suck, he hasn't fought anyone partically great but that doesnt mean he sucks. Have some fucking respect.
    Genetically Different.

Paulie malignagi is talking a fight up against amir too. Khan has grown on me lately but part of that might be from sympathy due to every fucker wanting him to lose.

Paulie malignagi is talking a fight up against amir too. Khan has grown on me lately but part of that might be from sympathy due to every fucker wanting him to lose.

I'll tell you my problem with Khan, he's obviously very good, and very very fast, but he's just not as good as he's made out to be and so i dont like him.

Ofcourse he's young and its the start of his carreer, and almost every fighter gets eased in and maybe even pad his record out with a few "easier" fighters, and thats fine, its all part of the sport.

The problem in my view is because he's being held as the saviour of british boxing, and he isnt. You cant keep giving him these paper fighters while at the same time saying he's doing amazing things, when really he's just doing bog standard things.

Top that of with him being a cocky thing i just dont like the guy.

---For the record i dont consider Barrera a paper fighter, but that fight was a whole other issue---
    There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

Amir has come a long way. I like watching him fight and I like the way that he has shown progression in his time. He has come a long way. I'm no striker but even I can see the progress he's made. I think that he has a few good years ahead of him. What annoys me about boxing is the attitude everyone has where they think that only the champion is any good and that everyone else is shit.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    Amir has come a long way. I like watching him fight and I like the way that he has shown progression in his time. He has come a long way. I'm no striker but even I can see the progress he's made. I think that he has a few good years ahead of him. What annoys me about boxing is the attitude everyone has where they think that only the champion is any good and that everyone else is shit.
    Exactly.

I dont particulary like Khan but he has skill and speed and has been put into the right places to get the most out of what he has.

He's fortunate that he's had the support. Many talented boxers haven't.
    Genetically Different.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin+ View Post
    Khan doesn't suck, he hasn't fought anyone partically great but that doesnt mean he sucks. Have some fucking respect.
    QFT.......
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com