Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please join the forum

Default Please join the forum

I notice a lot of guys reading the BJJ forum who haven't joined CageWarriors.
    I would really appreciate it if you guys registered and became part of the community.We have a lot of really good BJJ guys posting and any questions or discussions you would like to have would be welcomed.

I hope to see some of you guys posting soon.

Cheers

Simon@Carlsons

Simon, as you asked so nicely 1st time poster. Been looking in to get some background on local clubs as i want to start bjj in nyear. From feedback will try Carlsons Hammersmith beginners class and go from there.

Thanks Dutch-WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Please feel free to ask any questions.Regarding Carlsons i think the FAQ page on our website may be helpful.

Cheers

I check the bjj forum before any other now. i have learned alot from the guys here so any new guys jump in and dont be shy

this is the only forum on CW i actually care about these days
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Second best forum on CW.

It lags miles behind the DNFT forum though.

the first place i check when i come online..

very well run and helpful..

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    Simon, as you asked so nicely 1st time poster. Been looking in to get some background on local clubs as i want to start bjj in nyear. From feedback will try Carlsons Hammersmith beginners class and go from there.
    A wise choice. Remember, once you walk through that door, there is no turning back - you will be addicted like the rest of us. :-)

I registered a while back, but I only made my first post this week so hi everyone

I train in striking styles, mostly (karate and thaiboxing). I'm not doing BJJ yet, due to no clubs in the area (I live near the southern border of Hungary), but I recently took up judo and it is awesome so far. Jiujitsu is still in my long term plans along with a bit of wrestling if all goes well

Welcome Torre!

I train in Budapest a lot and i can recommend going to visit Mihaly Sztraka at Carlson Gracie Hungary.Tell him i sent you!!