Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stubbsy identity?

i got told back in september or something via PM that it was GinaTonic, is that the same person then aye? i don't really recall cherryviper, don't know if i was really on the old site long enough to know them
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

He was Bispings first fight at the pride and glory event
    Its not the size of the boat.....Its the motion of the ocean.

i cornered cherryviper against jim wallhead, i didn't have much to do
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Hahahah, I can't believe I've stirred up some reminiscing about Steve Matthews!, bless him.

Stubbsy wasn't Cherryviper, though; I made that up.

boxingbrit

Steve 'Cherryviper' Matthews has THE best tap out in MMA history. Its infamous. He also has the best puke from a body shot i have ever seen (even if i do say so myself)

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Steve 'Cherryviper' Matthews has THE best tap out in MMA history. Its infamous. He also has the best puke from a body shot i have ever seen (even if i do say so myself)
    Describe this "tap out"?

This is Steve Matthews. This also happens to be Jim Wallheads MMA debut. Jim was fighting at heavyweight on short notice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCbklO0dwys

P.S It is surely just random trolling to say he is Steve Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by jayman2606 View Post
    This is Steve Matthews. This also happens to be Jim Wallheads MMA debut. Jim was fighting at heavyweight on short notice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCbklO0dwys

P.S It is surely just random trolling to say he is Steve Matthews
    I just haven't seen Steve on here since the days that Sandy Geddes and Smith used to post...was worried people would forget about him!

smith is a fag, crooklock was hot
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    It was Cherryviper
    Sorry for the thread revival guys but I can confirm that this indeed was not me, thanks Dan, I have no idea who stubbsy was/is. I have not been anywhere near this forum for a few years due to being posted outside of the UK since 2007 and not having anything to do with MMA due to it not being readily available in Cyprus. Have been concentrating on Thai boxing or at least was until I broke my foot twice, now back in the UK I will probably look at training again as there are loads of clubs in Birmingham, first off though I am heading to Nottingham next week to BAMMA 8 if anyone is around
    www.k-starthaiboxing.com