Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tommorow I Start My Training!

Banned

Default Tommorow I Start My Training!

Ok so tommorow i'm going for my induction to the gym.

Gonna start eating 6 meals a day, or as much as possible, going to the gym atleast 5 days a week with weights + treadmill,bikes ect to get fit.

And limiting my cups of tea/coffee which is usually like 10 cups a day, to 2, and replace with water\milk.

And gonna stop eating crap, aiming to be around 67kg for May time.

---------

Time to find out how much I can bench tommorow lol, probably be something gay like 30kg

Will keep posted here about how shit im doing

will last 2 weeks max.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Banned

Nahh, I'll keep at it lol.

Only thing I probably won't stick at is a good diet lol.

Which gym mate. Hope you're not going to Southlands. It's terrible, too small, nowhere near enought equipment ( especially cardio ) and overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Nahh, I'll keep at it lol.

Only thing I probably won't stick at is a good diet lol.
    defeated before you start?

if you are thinking like that you should change you goal, instead of starting with an uber healthy diet, begin training with your ordinary diet but improve one aspect of your diet every couple of days/week.

if you are serious, do it in managable chunks, otherwise there will be a lot of people saying i told you so.

I believe you can do it, do you?

Banned

Default hy

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Which gym mate. Hope you're not going to Southlands. It's terrible, too small, nowhere near enought equipment ( especially cardio ) and overpriced.
    Still looking, might come to that JJB one.

Just going to southlands for induction, as its down the road. then i can use it in all gyms i assume?

or jamie if theres any chance you can get me an induction at jjb tommorow?

Errrrrr No. An induction is just to familiarise you with their equipment and let you have a little go on it all. You go to a new gym they might have completely different gear so you will be required to have an induction.

Luckily our gym don't force you to have an induction, just a 10 min orientation ( tour ) with the option of an induction afterwards.

Banned

Ohhh..

How do I join? i'll pop in tommorow.

Do you have to pay via direct debit? as all my money is in my wallet atm lol.

Oh shit yeah I forgot you were a bum. Oh well looks like you're stuck with the pay-as-you-go gyms ( which will cost you a fortune if you go 5 x a week ).

How you going to afford 60 a month ? 15 a week for 5 sessions ?

Our gym is 24 a month, can't you get your mum to set up the DD and you give her the cash ??

Banned

I'll just have to deposit the money into my bank, guess i wont be at the gym tommorow lol. :/

probs take few days to actually show up
    Last edited by pauljono1120; 01-01-2010 at 10:54 PM.