Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tommorow I Start My Training!

best of luck mate, keep it up. you need to do it for 3 months at least before you see progress, but i advise you to take pictures once a month. If you see progress you will definately keep going. Like a confidence boost. What are your goals?? Build muscle and cut fat? or just building muscle?
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    best of luck mate, keep it up. you need to do it for 3 months at least before you see progress, but i advise you to take pictures once a month. If you see progress you will definately keep going. Like a confidence boost. What are your goals?? Build muscle and cut fat? or just building muscle?
    Dont encourage him to take topless photos....it will never stop.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Banned

Well deffo not cut fat, as I have nothing to cut.

I just wanna get stronger/ and more muscle endurance really, don't wanna get really big, as I never will... so... 67kg would be good for me considering im 5 foot 10-11 built like a "pipe cleaner"

Quote Originally Posted by blackdogmma View Post
    defeated before you start?

if you are thinking like that you should change you goal, instead of starting with an uber healthy diet, begin training with your ordinary diet but improve one aspect of your diet every couple of days/week.

if you are serious, do it in managable chunks, otherwise there will be a lot of people saying i told you so.

I believe you can do it, do you?
    Good advice here.

Also Paul. If you go to Jamies gym, training will be sports specific which is what you really need. In the summer I can run 15 miles over mountains but get goosed as fuck on the wrestling mat until I've done a few weeks practice. Sport specific training is very important.

If you're looking to gain weight. I'd say a lb a month is decent going.
    Last edited by Wiegieboard; 02-01-2010 at 12:31 AM.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Good look Paul.

Good post by Wiegie as well, Althought I dont know what sort of excersizes are good for MMA though.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    Dont encourage him to take topless photos....it will never stop.
    LMAO! Ok mate, Personal use only them photos pauljono, nobody needs to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Well deffo not cut fat, as I have nothing to cut.

I just wanna get stronger/ and more muscle endurance really, don't wanna get really big, as I never will... so... 67kg would be good for me considering im 5 foot 10-11 built like a "pipe cleaner"
    fair enough, well your diet wants to be more carb based than cutting the carbs out like im doing to cut. Red meat, rice stuff like that, and are you taking a protein shake? a lot of people think that they can just eat what they want to put weight on. but its the wrong type of fuel for you if your going to be training, you ll get heartburn like a bitch.

Carbs = energy = good workout, more carbs and healthy proteins you put in and the hours down the gym, the better the gains. rather than eating shit and sicking it all up.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

*ATT MODS*

please move to "what if" forum
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

you dont half love to make a big song and dance about training.

who's running the black book on how long he'll last...
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    *ATT MODS*

please move to "what if" forum
    it may be more appropriate in the troll hole
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

and im gonna go drag the pope to the ground!
    wax on wax off