View Poll Results: Is Jenson Button shite????

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. He is a big steaming pile.

0 0%
  • He is shite but I wish I had his cash.

2 16.67%
  • I think he will win it again (even though he is clearly shite)

1 8.33%
  • Big Boobies FTW mofo!!!

9 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Jenson Button shite????

Default Is Jenson Button shite????

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ys-Button.html

Jenson Button won the F1 world title by nothing more than a fluke.

He had never won a race in his shitty career until he was given a car that was obviously faster than the rest.

He won a few races and then the other teams made their cars faster. He then won fuck all.

Is he shite???

oh and wait till paula catches you dissing jenson!

Shite enough to win the F1 Championship.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

i dunno, but i'm fairly certain if everyone had the same car he wouldn't win
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Ricky I'm a Schumacher fan!

Can't wait for the F1 season to start. I don't mind Button but think he was a fool to leave Brawn although I hear their new driver is quite good

McLaren now have a 'battle of the dads' aswell as battle of the Brits. As long as Button beats Hamilton, and Schumacher beats them all, I'm a happy girl.
    "Lack of education is an extraordinary handicap when one is being offensive."

also i should add that F1 is rubbish and the bikes are much better, as is rallying
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

I go Silverstone every year to watch F1 (Its a Father and Son thing) and for years I was alone and had the piss ripped out of me for cheering on Jenson, as he never won, untill he won in Hungary in 06, in the shitty car sledge.
    You can win one race by fluke but not 6 like he did last season. The mans had 24 podium finishes and won 6 ground prixs.
    So NO, he is not shite, whats brought on your Jenson hating, are you a closet German.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy D View Post
    I go Silverstone every year to watch F1 (Its a Father and Son thing) and for years I was alone and had the piss ripped out of me for cheering on Jenson, as he never won, untill he won in Hungary in 06, in the shitty car sledge.
    You can win one race by fluke but not 6 like he did last season. The mans had 24 podium finishes and won 6 ground prixs.
    So NO, he is not shite, whats brought on your Jenson hating, are you a closet German.
    but did he kill more people than the nazi's?
    Genetically Different.

Who Jenson or Sledge?