Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone here admit to doing steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy D View Post
    Hes laughing at your Mum.
    that made me laugh out loud
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

looking at the size of my head you'd think i was on steroids but then when you spot the puny mr muscle like phsyique you realise there's no way,and stubbsy,why not try injecting straight into your tiny cock,you never know!!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Widge Milward started taking them.... he was jabbing them in his arse but all this did was make it grow massive, and now he is stuck with a J-Lo butt

My brother did. He’s never discussed the condition of his balls, & I have no desire to ask. In about 7 weeks his shoulders became about as wide as a loveseat sofa. He got serious lean muscle mass and probably as strong as a gorilla-fast. Later on, his hair started to thin a bit and he had some jacked up kind of acne skin issue on his back. He became a total ass with a short temper. His wife got scared and left him. (She thought it was all the pain meds) By 6 months he called me from the hospital. All he remembers was benching at the gym, and then waking in the back of an ambulance. He had a “cardiac event”. He doesn’t use anymore, but his body was much better before he used than it is now. He visits a cardiologist, and has to get another liver functions test. He just lost a good friend in Pro Wrestling to a stroke very recently. Another good friend is making a debut in WWE soon. Stay tuned for his story; I’m sure he’ll suffer the same fate as everyone else.
    "The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false."

Roids are great. They really do a lot of good.

Make sure you inject them into your vein and not the muscle tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    that made me laugh out loud
    Me too! (10 chars)

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Article coming up in next months MMA Unlimited about roids
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

I dont see a problem with roids, dont get what the big deal is....

Contact sports are full of users at all levels, more for recovery than anything else

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

But surely using roids in local shows etc isnt really a fair advantage. My opinion of local shows was to 1) give guys just starting out a place to begin (and fighters only mag has been stressing the importance of an amateur career) and 2) to work out where your skill level is as no gradings etc, if you compete and come up against some bloke who's all jacked up on gear then you're not really getting a fair assessment of your skills. Or is this opinion not shared by others involved in the sport?

Just my VHOH.

I take each of the charms out my lucky charms boxes, instead replacing them with dianabol tabs.

I only eat a couple of boxes a day tho so it's ok.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE