Thread: Throwdown T-Shirts

Default Throwdown T-Shirts

really loving the t-shirts Throwdown are making at the moment, are there any UK stores that are stocking the new stuff? particularly these:

Prey
    Jungle

Thanks

nice i thought they went under after rampage left them proberly worth getting them from the states.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good call, i've just priced it up and it's not as much as i thought it'd be after shipping

Do be care full with imports from America ~ I have had 2 round 5 orders in and got away with it ~ then bang last order - paid for in full / Postage paid in full and then Customs hit me for another 90.00

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    Do be care full with imports from America ~ I have had 2 round 5 orders in and got away with it ~ then bang last order - paid for in full / Postage paid in full and then Customs hit me for another 90.00
    didn't think of that... do the government not tax us enough?! grrr

Trust me they dont - Vat, Tax and now I am paying fucking Import Tax

It happens sometimes from the ufc website they dont but from the new york giants website they do to be honest if its a t shirt the max is proberly only 12
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Affliction are the ones designing that Throwdown range