Thread: Best Glove on the Market

Default Best Glove on the Market

Best Glove on the Market

what your best out there now?

UFC
    FAirtex

let me now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

caged steel or fairtex for me rkyo do a good budget glove well i say budget 19.99 is good for the quality.

as for boxing gloves i used to use fairtex but then tried a pair of twins that my thia caoch had and havent used anything else since
    KETTERING SHOOTFIGHTERS, semi pro 1-1-0

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    Best Glove on the Market

what your best out there now?

UFC
    FAirtex

let me now.
    For MMA , not sure to be honest. I like the look of the CS ones. Thinking i might go for the sparring ones when i come to get some. Not really into the pro gloves, not being a pro i dont need them. My mates wouldnt take to kindly me cracking them wearing mma gloves either.

Me an a mate of mine used to spar with the full on MMA gloves , it was pretty full on.. its not everyones cup of tea, or mouth of blood !

Boxing, Reyes , if you look after them they will look after you.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Boxing = Lonsdale 16oz
    MMA pro = Ouano/UFC
    MMA Spar = Evolution/Windy

Not saying they are the best ever but I have used these and like them a lot.

yeah sparring with mma gloves is as close as u get i only used them with grappling with body shots.

boxing well used quite a few i like the everlast protex but just about to buy a pair of reyes or winning. but i have been told the sandee ones are quality
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

never used mma sparring gloves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah sparring with mma gloves is as close as u get i only used them with grappling with body shots.

boxing well used quite a few i like the everlast protex but just about to buy a pair of reyes or winning. but i have been told the sandee ones are quality
    reyes are the best you can get. Far better than Grants, Reyes are a punchers glove. When you have trained in them, dont stick them in your bag wet , let them dry on the side , the vas them , it keeps the leather nice. they will last a long time...

yeah i want to get a pair just really not sure if i will use them as much. I was told sandee are very good quality aswell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah i want to get a pair just really not sure if i will use them as much. I was told sandee are very good quality aswell.
    sandee wont come close to a reyes glove , reyes will cost from 100 up , when you try them , they fit like a glove. I have 2 pairs and had them for 2 years. I alternate them each session, hit bags and pads with them. I only use them for boxing and sparring.

have you seenthe mexican colour way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]