Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Glove on the Market

Sports direct do lonsdale pro gloves for like 16 quid or something sparring gloves for like 10 pound and pads for again about a tenner.

I wouldnt go anywhere else for first gloves really at that price.

EDIT boxing obviously not MMA

www.fightshop.com

or

www.ckamartialartssupplies.co.uk

Are 2 I'd recommend; if you use CKA, Enter "snow" at checkout to get an additional 10% off the price (ontop of any sale price already on). Today only, that

proberly just go fight shop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by featherz View Post
    Sports direct do lonsdale pro gloves for like 16 quid or something sparring gloves for like 10 pound and pads for again about a tenner.

I wouldnt go anywhere else for first gloves really at that price.

EDIT boxing obviously not MMA
    I've had a go on those pads; they're shit. You'll bust em up before long; the big, flat, red focus mitts?

Yes, i dont own them by the way, but i always thought lonsdale (before sports direct opened up and lonsdale went down the pan) were a decent boxing brand, my bad!

i always thought that aswell but with sports direct buying them they have gone very cheap.

is fight shop the cheapest place to get sandee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Depends what brand you need ~ the 10% offer for the bad weather has been extended until the weather clears up.

Put ' snow ' in at the check out of my site and the discount will be applied, shop is open as normal if you fancy a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    i always thought that aswell but with sports direct buying them they have gone very cheap.

is fight shop the cheapest place to get sandee.
    Lonsdale do some great gloves, but the stuff sports direct do is cheap plactic vinyl shit. Go to a proper boxing shop and get decent Lonsdale gloves..

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by featherz View Post
    Yes, i dont own them by the way, but i always thought lonsdale (before sports direct opened up and lonsdale went down the pan) were a decent boxing brand, my bad!
    Nah, don't worry mate!, like Bateman said, Lonsdale ARE a quality brand and do some excellent equipment, but the sports select stuff is their lower end stuff

I have had a few MMA gloves in my time, I would recommend

Hayabusa Pro Hybrids. I use this a lot for training, very comfy and durable and are open palmed, so great for grappling.

http://www.fightshop.com/HAYABUSA---...duct-1994.html

and I use Sandee sparring gloves, these are great too, for throwing head and body shots, nice and comfy too!

http://www.fightshop.com/SANDEE---MM...duct-1558.html

When I started I bought some cheap gloves off ebay. RDX ones, awful. Copies of the older Hayabusa gloves, with the stapping across the palms, just very proor quality. But I suppose you get what you pay for.