Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Best Glove on the Market

I use Cleto Reyes bag gloves for pad/bag work, Rogue MMA Competition Pro Series MMA gloves & a pair of Twins 10oz dragon gloves for sparring.

Cleto Reyes are great for a 'proper' glove.

I wear the Throwdown ones for 'MMA' style. Good for training and hitting bags.

just orderd a pair of the twins spider gloves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like fairtex for mma style and use probox ones for sparring

Fairtex are good ones I have had the ufc ones which lasted about a year and a half gonna order a pair of the sandee ones me think or the king ones they remind me of the pride glove.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fairtex mma gloves and cleto for bag and sparring,would only buy gloves from the good companies not some shitty little t-shirt supplier who has seen gap in the market and made cheap shit which busts hands

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    fairtex mma gloves and cleto for bag and sparring,would only buy gloves from the good companies not some shitty little t-shirt supplier who has seen gap in the market and made cheap shit which busts hands

Phil u have a very good point there but i would that the razorstorm gloves look pretty good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]