Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: had a bit of a fight in netto just

Hybrid View

Default had a bit of a fight in netto just

Was just in netto to buy some bread and milk for my sarnies and brews tomorrow and this old bloke of about 85 comes chundling over with his trolley and runs into the back of me by the bread section. I turned round and just said summat like "oops mate be careful now" dead nicely and he just chuntered something under his breath and carried on without apologising. I felt rage hit my chest as all i wanted was an apology or for him to simply not be an ass. My face went dead red and i felt my palms go all tingly but i held my temper but shouted "excuse me mate, are you going to say sorry?" but then he went "gooooo onnnnn fuck off with ya" in a vulgar manner and waved his arms at me.

My head almost exploded but I didn't twat him. I grabbed him and threw the old cunt into a cardboard stand full of warburtons crumpets. I then started screaming at him sayin "what ya say you old bastard? What ya fuckin say?". The security obviously thought i was to blame and ran over to tackle me and not the old man (who was in the wrong), but i didn't have time to explain. I grabbed my shopping basket, swung it hard and sent it crashing into the security guard's face. He literally flew back and landed in the shelves full of bread.

I didn't hang about, I turned, booted the old man in the ribs as he lay amidst the crumpets and then legged it out the store and home. But does anyone know if they have security cameras in netto and will they try and find me and prosectute? Even though I wasn't to blame all the cctv will show is me acting violent. It wont be able to prove that the old man was rude to me and deserved it.
    Last edited by Stubbsy; 06-01-2010 at 03:18 PM.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

hahaha you'll probably get away with it, sounds reasonable to me.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Banned

Did you still get your bread and milk?

Pretty good, coulda been longer.

You should sign up to another forum where they think you are serious, sned us the links to your threads.

THAT'D BE EPIC.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post

You should sign up to another forum where they think you are serious, sned us the links to your threads.

THAT'D BE EPIC.
    No need, read on in this thread. Plenty morons on here too.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Pretty good, coulda been longer.

THAT'D BE EPIC.
    http://community.videogamer.com/foru...n_netto_today/

very funny shit,... well done man

First off it seems like a very detailed story with the crumpets and all, and secondly if it did happen and they track you down then you will get prosecuted yes for assaulting a security guard, you may not have hit him but it was with intent and therefore deemed as assault, thirdly you will probably get prosecuted for assaulting the guy who you threw into the crumpets regardless of what he said that is if they find you, because the cameras dont hear what you say just whats acted upon and you grabbed him first when you asked for an apology so if they find you, your fucked. I know because I work the doors and know how it goes down. That is all.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    First off it seems like a very detailed story with the crumpets and all, and secondly if it did happen and they track you down then you will get prosecuted yes for assaulting a security guard, you may not have hit him but it was with intent and therefore deemed as assault, thirdly you will probably get prosecuted for assaulting the guy who you threw into the crumpets regardless of what he said that is if they find you, because the cameras dont hear what you say just whats acted upon and you grabbed him first when you asked for an apology so if they find you, your fucked. I know because I work the doors and know how it goes down. That is all.
    Oh dear me.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/