Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: had a bit of a fight in netto just

That old man is lucky that you didn't have your red belt TKD mate with you.

Regardless of whether you panic or you don't you still acted in a violent way where these cameras will deem you the instigator, i know because I said something to a guy I threw out once, I told him if he ever said anything about my family again i'd find him and tear him a new lip, he turns out later that night with 4 guys and all five of them give me a kick in, although I started it verbally it was never proved and they got prosecuted.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

This sounds like cow poo but hey if it is true then your toast mate - if they do have cctv then they will spread it around and every man and his cow will know who your are and drop you right in it.

if they come and get you say the old man fell and you were just helping the aged but the security guard thought you were a dodgy customer and attacked you for no reason so you jammed the basket in his face to defend your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Regardless of whether you panic or you don't you still acted in a violent way where these cameras will deem you the instigator, i know because I said something to a guy I threw out once, I told him if he ever said anything about my family again i'd find him and tear him a new lip, he turns out later that night with 4 guys and all five of them give me a kick in, although I started it verbally it was never proved and they got prosecuted.
    I know what you're saying. I'm really hoping that they don't have cameras in netto anyway. The only way i can be caught is if they have cctv footage and can find me and identify me. I dunno if i can try and say he instigated it by running his trolley into me?

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    This sounds like cow poo but hey if it is true then your toast mate - if they do have cctv then they will spread it around and every man and his cow will know who your are and drop you right in it.

if they come and get you say the old man fell and you were just helping the aged but the security guard thought you were a dodgy customer and attacked you for no reason so you jammed the basket in his face to defend your self.
    People in my area know not grass on me. I assume if they grassed me up i'd be able to find out who the grass was? I guess i'll just have to see what happens.

Just tell them who you are and they'll drop all charges instantly.
    "Yeah and if I had the navy and Marines behind me, I'd be a motherfucker too!"

do what I did when I got arrested - let the police tell you what happened because they have to have the facts in full.

I got done for breaking a guys nose when I worked the door in my youth and when I was arrested the police kept saying that I had punched him but in fact I had hit with a radio ( ouch ) the cps throw the case out for lack of evidence.

Dont worry mate - netto see this kind of thing all the time.

mods, just so you know, when you move this to general discussion, i'm just going to move it to the troll hole, so could you just move it direct there please
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

At the end of the day some people deserve a kicking.

Sounds as if the old fella deserved it

Nah i think nothing will happen of it to be honest. If it does, explain ur story. Anyway i bet it looks good on the camera haha. Carnt believe im reading this lol its fuckin class. then again booting him in the ribs is abit too far like, fair enough telling him to stop being a dick but did he deserve the kick? n seriously how old was he?