Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: had a bit of a fight in netto just

I posted another post:

'I know you guys are on my side and this is great, but I'm still worried as fuck TBH. I'm really hoping that they don't have cameras in Tesco anyway. The only way i can be caught is if they have cctv footage and can find me and identify me. I dunno if i can try and say he instigated it by running his trolley into me?

Relpy:

'Um, seriously, I don't think anyone here is on yr side. You sound fucking insane. You knocked an old man to the ground for NO JUST reason & kicked him in the ribs? Of course they have CCTV, & I hope they find you, you maniac'

Stubbsy, some people hope you will be found 'you maniac', but there's always people on your side (...and prepared to do character witnesses for you in court). I'll stick up for ya mate, lol!

Another reply:

'Tesco will of course have CCTV. And a cage fighter attacks an 85 year old man, assaults a security guard and then kicks the pensioner when he's down? You might as well turn yourself in before the entire board does. You've confessed to it online apart from anything else.

Norfolk = inbred idiots. Way to go breaking stereotypes'

WTF!

First of all, I never claimed I was a cagefighter. 2nd, this was an encounter by Stubbsy, not me and to place the blame the whole thing on the county of Norfolk is a bit unfair IMO.

Lol I posted it on a few other forums and got insta-banned.

Not taught by Wizards

I think this is best place to get advice

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...9133257AA4lhb1
    bigleeroy1 - "I only have to look at a bench press to grow a bra size"

LMAO .....you got any beers Gazza?....,stupid question