Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: had a bit of a fight in netto just

Not taught by Wizards

I feel for you stubbsy, you seem to get in some scrapes at no fault of your own..

chances are, there isnt many guys of your size around where you live. so they may know who you are anyway, if not, lets hope people are scared to come forward and say who you are
    bigleeroy1 - "I only have to look at a bench press to grow a bra size"

I might go on an anger management course. I don't know why i feel so angry all the time. and paranoid too. I fell out with my mrs the other night cos she was late home from work and i made her whip her pants off while i smelled her fanny for traces of spunk.

I feel really down about it and think i need help. i'm really worried about this guys.

Your main problem could be with `Warburton's ` they spend a lot of money on advertising, big image issues here, Warbuton's crumpets damaged and defaced, who knows what was hanging off that old guys arris when he sat on the crumpets. I still prefer the story of ``Snow White and the Seven Migits ``......

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

I love crumpets.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post

You should sign up to another forum where they think you are serious, sned us the links to your threads.

THAT'D BE EPIC.
    No need, read on in this thread. Plenty morons on here too.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

stubbsy mate,any chance i can lend a pint of milk mate,not going down netto if that's how oap's act,it's pension day round here today!!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Not one of you guys or girls have commented on the old fella's age.
    85 year old mate, you should be ashamed!!

S.
    Diet is the key, I cannot stress this enough !!!

Scott Liddle,
    (Is a heavy guy!!)

Urban disturbance ultimate training faciltiy.

well he should know better at 85 starting fights in neto,and against stubbsy,what was he thnking????

for the record,if this turns out to be real for once and if i see this on the news i will piss myself,quite literally!!!!

Banned

AHh that is a good point by leggy, he was old enough for a bit of g n p .

kick to the rib wasnt enough IMO. your gonna get caught anyways, so mayb you should go back and show the guard also what your made off.

And dont forget your red belt.