Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Is there such a thing as a lucky punch?

  1. #21

    Default

    I don't think Fedors punch against AA was lucky, but I do think that AA was winning up until that point.

  2. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Glasgow / Stockholm
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crw View Post
    You really think Arlovski was winning? He may have thrown more but very little connected when you watch it back.
    Back to the thread, no such thing as a lucky punch, just poor defence as said in another post.
    I really think he was winning and if there is such a thing as a lucky punch that was it.
    FFS he didnt even look, he just threw it and happened to hit.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkne$s View Post
    I really think he was winning and if there is such a thing as a lucky punch that was it.
    FFS he didnt even look, he just threw it and happened to hit
    .
    100 % with this ....

    If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

  4. #24

    Default

    Plastikman, in the smith vs sell fight dunno if youve seen it, but smith pretends to be injured. then throws a shot that ko's sell.
    Was that a cheap shot or is that allowed because it was in a cage?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTriangle View Post
    Plastikman, in the smith vs sell fight dunno if youve seen it, but smith pretends to be injured. then throws a shot that ko's sell.
    Was that a cheap shot or is that allowed because it was in a cage?
    I Dont think that was a cheap shot mate i think he was genuinely hurt from a body shot, and then came up with a rocky balboa moment that KO'd sell

    Quality ending to the fight but defo not a cheap shot if i remember right mate

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxy View Post
    I Dont think that was a cheap shot mate i think he was genuinely hurt from a body shot, and then came up with a rocky balboa moment that KO'd sell

    Quality ending to the fight but defo not a cheap shot if i remember right mate
    Please tell me your joking. Ive watched that fight so many times and i seriously dont believe scott was injured at all.

  7. #27

  8. #28
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTriangle View Post
    Plastikman, in the smith vs sell fight dunno if youve seen it, but smith pretends to be injured. then throws a shot that ko's sell.
    Was that a cheap shot or is that allowed because it was in a cage?
    Did smith also pretend to collapse after throwing the shot?

    (Even if you're ridiculous point was correct, smith and sell had agreed to fight, you on the other hand told a guy you didnt want to fight then nailed him when he turned away. There's a difference)
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

  9. #29

    Default

    Lol, I cannot even be bothered today.

  10. #30
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTriangle View Post
    Lol, I cannot even be bothered today.
    Your most worthwhile post to date.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.