Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Pacman and Mayweather is off !

  1. #11

    Default

    Calzaghes has a 0 in it just because he hasn't lost doesn't mean he's better than someone else, people argue chad dawson or carl froch would destroy him. Pacman is described as having the fastest hands in the business. Floyd wouldn't beat him, let him go and make a showing of Matt Hatton, Pac will go and win the light-middleweight crown off of foreman and make him look shit.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Calzaghes has a 0 in it just because he hasn't lost doesn't mean he's better than someone else.
    er, it does ...

    You think Froch would beat Calzaghe ? you get worse

    If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

  3. #13

    Default

    No it doesn't until you fight the guy in question, your hopeless... In MMA is Shane Carwin better than Brock Lesnar?? Efrain Escurbado or whatever better than BJ Penn because they haven't lost? yet Brock and BJ are champions??. Exactly stfu. I didnt say Froch would beat Calzaghe, I said 'PEOPLE' argue that he would.
    Taking this shit, one day at a time.

  4. #14

    Default

    Floyd is on a different plane to Pacquiao and everyone else. His speed and defence are unreal - like nothing I have ever seen. Asking for random blood tests is hardly a big deal, certainly not worth cancelling the fight.Tbh I think Floyd should have taken the fight anyway since I can't see him losing.

    To me it is as clear as day that Manny is a juicer.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    No it doesn't until you fight the guy in question, your hopeless... In MMA is Shane Carwin better than Brock Lesnar?? Efrain Escurbado or whatever better than BJ Penn because they haven't lost? yet Brock and BJ are champions??. Exactly stfu. I didnt say Froch would beat Calzaghe, I said 'PEOPLE' argue that he would.
    its down to averages , on total number of fights , wins and losses.. this isnt MMA , this is top flight Boxing. The numbers talk, do the maths pacman has been beaten

    Pacman
    Total fights 55
    Wins 50
    Wins by KO 38
    Losses 3
    Draws 2


    Total fights 40
    Wins 40
    Wins by KO 25
    Losses 0
    Draws 0


    top flight and no losses ! like Calzaghe, so you dont think Froch would beat Calzaghe then ? even though you quoted people in the same context

    If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

  6. #16

    Default

    Undefeated doesnt mean shit.

    In this interview, it's very clear to me that Mayweather isnt interested in fighting top competition and would rather sit and make money on less dangerous fighters.

    I refer you to RA The Rugged Man who rips Mayweather a new one.

    Part 2 of the interview
    .

    RA on the Floyd interview.
    Last edited by Xanthic; 07-01-2010 at 06:48 PM.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

  7. #17

    Default

    The Pacman team came back with a suggestion that they drug test on the day the fights confirmed, 30 days before the fight and then after the fight. Why cant Floyd accept that one.

  8. #18

    Default

    I think there is two big sides to this story just think at the end of the day its a shame its not happening
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    its down to averages , on total number of fights , wins and losses.. this isnt MMA , this is top flight Boxing. The numbers talk, do the maths pacman has been beaten

    Pacman
    Total fights 55
    Wins 50
    Wins by KO 38
    Losses 3
    Draws 2


    Total fights 40
    Wins 40
    Wins by KO 25
    Losses 0
    Draws 0


    top flight and no losses ! like Calzaghe, so you dont think Froch would beat Calzaghe then ? even though you quoted people in the same context
    Fighter's can improve...

    Mayweather being a pussy and using this test as an excuse to back out imo.
    Last edited by Ben_Hutch; 13-01-2010 at 02:39 AM.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/


    "You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

    - Stephen Dillane

  10. #20

    Default

    This fight (if it goes ahead) is difficult for both fighters imo and yeah Maywether is being a bit fussy over tests etc but i think he would beat manny.

    The cotto vs Manny fight was a good indication of how good manny really is but I reckon maywether would have finished the fight early or won a lot easier than manny did. I mean mannys hands were by his side at points in that fight, I know its his style but Maywether would drop him hard if he didn't keep tight!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.