Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Punk

  1. #1

    Default Punk

    ****************

    Giving me the "dont know who i am shit"

    Anyones who's bored.
    Last edited by Sledge; 11-01-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Removed number for possible legal ramifications
    Genetically Different.

  2. #2

    Default

    what you on about?

  3. #3
    Moderator ross90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

  4. #4

    Default

    You fucking thick aswell as annoying? A phone number, one that if you wanted to spend less time with your dick out messaging people on here, trying to fuck people off, would be a different change of pace. You'd get a real answer. Might have a voice.

    Maybe you'd come once.

    Fucking leave it then if you dont fucking care
    Last edited by Serotonin+; 09-01-2010 at 01:10 AM.
    Genetically Different.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin+ View Post
    You fucking thick aswell as annoying? A phone number, one that if you wanted to spend less time with your dick out messaging people on here, trying to fuck people off, would be a different change of pace. You'd get a real answer. Might have a voice.

    Maybe you'd come once.

    Fucking leave it then if you dont fucking care
    what the fuck are you on you stupid crack head?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsy View Post
    what the fuck are you on you stupid crack head?
    Your mum, but she's screaming bloody murder
    Genetically Different.

  7. #7
    Moderator ross90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    2,314

    Default

    Well that escalated rather quickly didn't it...? I was only joking i just couldn't understand what you meant by your first post
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

  8. #8

    Default

    Someone ring the number, tell them about this thread and get serontins number.

    For ze lulz.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirFapsAlot View Post
    Someone ring the number, tell them about this thread and get serontins number.

    For ze lulz.
    Whats my number big boy?
    Genetically Different.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin+ View Post
    Whats my number big boy?
    I said 'someone' not me.

    I'm far too lazy for all that milarki!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.