Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Shin Pads on the Market

Default Best Shin Pads on the Market

i enjoy the equipment threads so thought i give another one a go what your favourite and most liked shin gaurd and why?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tried fairtex shin guards but bought the wrong size so they were too big, nonetheless, I didn't like the way the foot plate stuck out flat. I recently purchased a pair of Sandee and the foot is curved so that it fits better. I've only ever tried these two since they are a fairly expensive piece of kit but I can thoroughly recommend the sandee ones for thai or kickboxing (never tried mma sparring with them on)
    The best moment of my life was being punched in the face by Liam Harrison.

Hayabusa shin guards - they dont spin round my legs like my old fairtex ones
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

Another vote for sandee. I like their gloves too. In blue they look sexified. sexified.

I have fairtex ones, the padding is great on the shins but as earlier stated, the foot is a bit too flat and I also found that it "dug in" where it joins the bottom of the shin part. Just have to wear anklets to counter act that.

I think that the thai pads move about far to much but i think the hayabusa ones are far to expensive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I use rogue. They are exactly the same as the Hayabusa ones but 15 cheaper.
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

Yeah they dont look bad bit like the caged steel ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For Thai shin pads over the years i used Fairtex, Twins, Blitz and now the latest one Top King and i think the last one is the best its snug great protection and they don't slide about, Twins shins a close second.

For MMA i only had Rogue shins and thought they were great they lasted 4 years of use, only recently fall apart.
    I love hitting people, its one of my favourite past times!!!

thai ones are just so expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]