Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Focus Pads

Default Focus Pads

Guys,

Best focus pads/mitts for the price please?

I have seen some curved synthetic reebok ones for about 20, some Fairtex curved leather ones for around 35 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fairtex-Curved...item19b90851f8 and some throwdown cureved leather for around 40.

Any suggestions on these or any others?

(this is assuming the thick curved style are better?)

Cheers peeps
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Guys,

Best focus pads/mitts for the price please?

I have seen some curved synthetic reebok ones for about 20, some Fairtex curved leather ones for around 35 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fairtex-Curved...item19b90851f8 and some throwdown cureved leather for around 40.

Any suggestions on these or any others?

(this is assuming the thick curved style are better?)

Cheers peeps

35 for Fairtex curved mitts is stupidly cheap. That's around the trade price. Its so cheap I'd be suspicious of that

Some other choices

Twins Curved Focus Mitts

Sandee Curved Focus Mitts

Hayabusa

Focus Mitts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    35 for Fairtex curved mitts is stupidly cheap. That's around the trade price. Its so cheap I'd be suspicious of that
    do you get snide fairtex? or is it likely to have fallen off the back of a lorry? ta
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

I do some PU Master Ones for 26.00 a pair and sell shed loads and only ever had a pair back in nearly 2 years ~ but for kicking 10 pints of s--t out of then you need Sandee with out a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    I do some PU Master Ones for 26.00 a pair and sell shed loads and only ever had a pair back in nearly 2 years ~ but for kicking 10 pints of s--t out of then you need Sandee with out a doubt.
    I got ringside ones fo 21.99
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    I got ringside ones fo 21.99
    thats a good deal where from mate?
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    do you get snide fairtex? or is it likely to have fallen off the back of a lorry? ta
    ive checked this blokes feedback on ebay and its really strong, so anyone out there know whether theese are likely to be fake?
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

this is the reply to my email asking him politely to confirm they were genuine

These pads are part of an Ex-bankrupt consignment which we picked up from a shop gone bust. I have never seen any other Fairtex Focus Pads, so I must admit I am not an expert, but I have not had any of my customers complaining about their authenticity and they do come in an official Fairtex carry sachel.
    However If after purchase, you decide they are not to your satisfaction, you are more than welcome to return them for full refund. and I will even refund the postage costs that you incur in returning them, you can't get much fairer than that can you?

so they seem like the real deal to me, what about you guys?
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

does sound ok and the bit about a shop going under does sound right as a lot of shops that opened tyring to make a fast buck have fallen by the waste side.

Buy them and if they dont look right return them ~ that price is below the trade so bite his hand off.