Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Focus Pads

  1. #1
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default Focus Pads

    Guys,

    Best focus pads/mitts for the price please?

    I have seen some curved synthetic reebok ones for about 20, some Fairtex curved leather ones for around 35 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fairtex-Curved...item19b90851f8 and some throwdown cureved leather for around 40.

    Any suggestions on these or any others?

    (this is assuming the thick curved style are better?)

    Cheers peeps
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Guys,

    Best focus pads/mitts for the price please?

    I have seen some curved synthetic reebok ones for about 20, some Fairtex curved leather ones for around 35 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fairtex-Curved...item19b90851f8 and some throwdown cureved leather for around 40.

    Any suggestions on these or any others?

    (this is assuming the thick curved style are better?)

    Cheers peeps

    35 for Fairtex curved mitts is stupidly cheap. That's around the trade price. Its so cheap I'd be suspicious of that

  3. #3

    Default

    Some other choices

    Twins Curved Focus Mitts

    Sandee Curved Focus Mitts

    Hayabusa

    Focus Mitts

  4. #4
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    35 for Fairtex curved mitts is stupidly cheap. That's around the trade price. Its so cheap I'd be suspicious of that
    do you get snide fairtex? or is it likely to have fallen off the back of a lorry? ta
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  5. #5

    Default

    I do some PU Master Ones for 26.00 a pair and sell shed loads and only ever had a pair back in nearly 2 years ~ but for kicking 10 pints of s--t out of then you need Sandee with out a doubt.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    I do some PU Master Ones for 26.00 a pair and sell shed loads and only ever had a pair back in nearly 2 years ~ but for kicking 10 pints of s--t out of then you need Sandee with out a doubt.
    I got ringside ones fo 21.99
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HendoUK View Post
    I got ringside ones fo 21.99
    thats a good deal where from mate?
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  8. #8
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    do you get snide fairtex? or is it likely to have fallen off the back of a lorry? ta
    ive checked this blokes feedback on ebay and its really strong, so anyone out there know whether theese are likely to be fake?
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  9. #9
    Senile Member Dave78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Essex Coastline (init!)
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    this is the reply to my email asking him politely to confirm they were genuine

    These pads are part of an Ex-bankrupt consignment which we picked up from a shop gone bust. I have never seen any other Fairtex Focus Pads, so I must admit I am not an expert, but I have not had any of my customers complaining about their authenticity and they do come in an official Fairtex carry sachel.
    However If after purchase, you decide they are not to your satisfaction, you are more than welcome to return them for full refund. and I will even refund the postage costs that you incur in returning them, you can't get much fairer than that can you?


    so they seem like the real deal to me, what about you guys?
    "Just Scrap!"

    Twitter '@DWedz'

  10. #10

    Default

    does sound ok and the bit about a shop going under does sound right as a lot of shops that opened tyring to make a fast buck have fallen by the waste side.

    Buy them and if they dont look right return them ~ that price is below the trade so bite his hand off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.